2016 Universal Orlando Ticket Increase | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

2016 Universal Orlando Ticket Increase

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Waiting to see what HHN will cost after the records they set last year. I will pay no matter what the cost but I hope they use a little lube

Reactions: Scott W.
The Twitter account mentioned front gate tickets have gone to variable pricing?

Just got a flyer in the mail for FL resident renewal pricing: Power $160.99, Preferred $224.99, Premiere $334.99.

With the two Universal parks currently being the ONLY parks in Orlando seeing increases in attendance (when the new attractions aren't even online yet), I doubt we'll see any price decreases. They may offer more "specials" to locals or other promotions but the base price is not going down.

With the two Universal parks currently being the ONLY parks in Orlando seeing increases in attendance (when the new attractions aren't even online yet), I doubt we'll see any price decreases. They may offer more "specials" to locals or other promotions but the base price is not going down.

Yea, Uni is on a tear. There's no way prices are going down. If Sapphire is as successful as Cabana, and Cabana's new rooms are also at 90% occupancy all the time, there's no slowing the train down yet.

We will be seeing another economic recession by the end of this year which is going to be worse than the one we "just got out of".

What a pleasant thing to suggest. I was unaware we had a member psychic... welcome???

I was just gonna post...

Obviously I don't have a crystal ball but recessions can be seen months, years before they even happen. If you work in fiance or in a similar field, you would know this.

We can come back to this thread in a year. I can be right or I can be wrong. Numbers don't lie though.

There is a CHANCE of a recession coming in the next year, nothing is definite in finances.

If nothing changes, it will happen.

I can see Hollywood Universal AP prices changing downward after their Horror Nights because they really butchered that one and lost way more AP's than they wanted. But Universal Orlando is too successful to be dropping their prices. They've kind of found a sweet spot and will stay within that with 3-10% increases a year for now.

Reactions: IzzyB
I was just gonna post... Obviously I don't have a crystal ball but recessions can be seen months, years before they even happen. If you work in fiance or in a similar field, you would know this. We can come back to this thread in a year. I can be right or I can be wrong. Numbers don't lie though.
If nothing changes, it will happen.

Can you please clarify what is wrong and why this might happen? I don't have a clue, just attitude. :)