2016 Universal Orlando Ticket Increase | Inside Universal Forums

2016 Universal Orlando Ticket Increase

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I've been meaning to ask this but couldn't find the relevant place. Are the tickets still paper or have they got a laminated card like Disney now?

I've been meaning to ask this but couldn't find the relevant place. Are the tickets still paper or have they got a laminated card like Disney now?

Still paper but I hear they are surveying about a band :ears: and with what I hear about getting times to ride the slides at VB that would make sense. That paper ticket wouldn't last long. I would be happy with a card but........

Still paper but I hear they are surveying about a band :ears: and with what I hear about getting times to ride the slides at VB that would make sense. That paper ticket wouldn't last long. I would be happy with a card but........

The only reason I ask, is that I almost ruined a ticket on the first day after riding Popeye's. Can't believe they're still using paper with that many water rides in Islands.

Reactions: JoeCamel
Quickly nearing a point where my AP (locked in at 2001 rates!) will be less than a one-day ticket. Actually, already there for park-to-park, without even throwing in parking.

wow, had no idea they locked in rates. That's awesome.

I honestly think they need to take a break from raising prices. It would be AWESOME. If Disney held back this year, but I realize that won't happen.

This year will also likely be the end of the "3 Park Unlimited" ticket which is the greatest deal currently being offered(if you're staying for more than a day or two).

Well, they may still have it, but I'm willing to bet the price will jump substantially when Volcano Bay opens.

This year will also likely be the end of the "3 Park Unlimited" ticket which is the greatest deal currently being offered(if you're staying for more than a day or two).

Well, they may still have it, but I'm willing to bet the price will jump substantially when Volcano Bay opens.

Maybe in the US, but a 14 day ticket is the only one we can really buy in the UK. It's the same with Disney and SeaWorld.

Reactions: LieutLaww