Your Dream Universal Attraction | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Your Dream Universal Attraction

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Always wanted to see::
1) Series of Unfortunate Events attraction (used to love those books and film)

I would love to see that come to the parks! :D I also loved the books (though I think it should be in IOA). Maybe a boat ride?

I actually would also love a Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World ride too!

I would love to see that come to the parks! :D I also loved the books (though I think it should be in IOA). Maybe a boat ride?

I actually would also love a Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World ride too!

Woo! :happy: More Scott Pilgrim fans!

[video=youtube;o_8y6NRoDfg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_8y6NRoDfg[/video]

I thought I was gonna be the only one :lol:

I always wanted a dark ride based on The Neverending Story. It's my childhood favorite. Also, Disney should've made a Nightmare Before Christmas dark ride years ago. It's awesome what they do to Haunted Mansion in Disneyland, but that film is deserving of it's own ride.

Actually my #1 choice would be tmnt... i think they have proved themselves worthy... and im not sure if universal is producing the upcoming film, but regardless of whether or not they are, i think that a dark ride themed to the turtles could be successful in the park

Thumbs up for Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

Another sci-fi one that will is probably insane is Serenity/Firefly.

Like I said in the Smurf Attraction thread, I think a Lorax water ride would be cool (not a huge Lorax fan but still would be interesting) I know it would never happen since they don't have the room in Seuss but I still think it would be a neat concept.

Resident Evil based on the first video game

Resident Evil (based on the video game) Trackless ride with 3D HD video projection with physical sets and animatronics. (Adult version of the haunted mansion)
You select either S.T.A.R.S members Chris Redfield or Jill Valentine as your tour guide. Each one narrates and gives you instructions via a small on board screen. Since it’s too dangerous to travel on foot; you will board a small S.T.A.R.S (Special tactics and rescue squad) car/pod. This ride would be trackless and follow different pathways; starting in the forest we see the downed helicopter of the now deceased comrades. Then the mutated dogs start to attack and we are forced into the foyer of the Spencer Mansion. This is where your ride vehicle chooses a different path based on if you choose Jill or Chris. The mansion is filled with zombies, lickers, mutated dogs, spiders, crows, snakes and of course Nemesis. As we travel down the mansion hallways we have windows from the outside that displays a stormy night with lighting and thunder. Some of the glass starts to break allowing the mutated dogs to burst through. Glass fly’s at us in 3D along with the dogs leaping at us. (maybe a vibrating effect in the pod) We get an appearance from Wesker who hacks into our computer monitor. He announces that the mansion has a bomb and a timer start’s to count down on our display. Nemesis is now chasing us. We hear an explosion in the room a head and we try to escape. Going into the upper balcony there is smoke filling the room. The car approaches the balcony as the balcony starts to break the car tips over the edge of the balcony and we see the floor below. There is an explosion of fire and the entire car and balcony drop 20 feet. The room is filled with smoke and fire effects. The computer monitor displays “You are Dead” in dripping blood. Ride over.

I just want Twister and Revenge of the Mummy upgraded. :thumbs: and since Universal now owns Legendary Pictures....how about a Pacific Rim dark ride and place it on the land between The Simpsons Ride and MIB? :happy:

I know I'll probably be made fun of for this but.......CORALINE, CORALINE CORALINE. I absolutely loved the movie and I think it's really underrated. I could definitely see a dark ride being made out of it

My 10 dream Uni rides

An epic Journey to Atlantis-esque Legend of Zelda water coaster

A KUKA Arm suspended indoor coaster themed to Super Mario Galaxy

A ToT meets ROTM (a drop tower on a coaster track) style ride themed to Godzilla

A Klingon Encounter theatre attraction with a full on encounter of a Klingon HHN style (right in your face)

An Autopia meets Treasure Hunters style family ride through a cheesy 50s B movie depiction of Mars - give it AAs and an indoor finale too

An indoor/outdoor splash battle ride themed to SpongeBob with LPS ride vehicles - Legend of Chi meets Aquatopia meets POTC

A half pipe coaster/dark ride hybrid themed to TMNT

A Doctor Who mystery walk through/maze where Fear Factor is (concealed behind a full scale Big Ben with a telephone box entrance)

A speeder bike coaster (themed to the Delorean) meets Pandora's Box hybrid themed to BTTF

HRRR gets rethemed to be about the perfect movie stunt - a skyscraper becomes the lift hill, while buildings, and the Hollywood Hills are all added to the ride with classic movie soundtrack songs instead of Fergie and other junk :lol:

Last edited:
HRRR gets rethemed to be about the perfect movie stunt - a skyscraper becomes the lift hill, while buildings, and the Hollywood Hills are all added to the ride with classic movie soundtrack songs instead of Fergie and other junk :lol:

I actually really like that idea, very cool!

I actually really like that idea, very cool!

Thanks! Yeah I figure Rockit should get a Hollywood storyline of some kind - I'd change it's name to Stuntman Ignition. Put some Kenny Loggins and John Williams music on the ride - you're set lol :p

And it'd help USF transition from a random backlot to an immersive theme park even more!