YETI: Campground Kills (HHN 32) | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

YETI: Campground Kills (HHN 32)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
We got HHN bear to acknowledge us, and it was fun.

First time he just hopped up and down and clapped.

Second time he hopped and clapped until we were as close as we could be to him. Then he turned into cocaine bear and lunged and swiped at us aggressively.

Legit max jump scare in that context. Wicked surprising, we actually involuntarily ran out of the room!

Another night not doing yeti because they seems to be the only house left besides Chucky that doesn't know how to manage their express line. We always do dragons first just to be able to visually gauge the yeti express line and 8ish last night it was backed up to the horseshoe with the regular line outpacing it down the straightaway. Decide to do stranger things which was literally a walk on for express and as we were walking though that line the express for yeti was now past the horseshoe towards where the media event building is. Last night oddfellow has a second person scanning with a phone to move it along with a huge ratio to dump express. Yeti needs to do the same. They also need to just get rid of those little switchbacks and move the merge to were the dragon cast cut across is. Waiting to get those little paper tickets to tell you the express like is 45 mins on a posted 55 min line is way to slow and reactive when the person scanning should just radio ahead that its backed up and needs to move.

Reactions: Clive
Event winding down, but cast was possibly their most aggressive last night, and that's saying something. Coming right out of their boo holes to take up most of the hallway!

Which is weird because the past couple of runs for me have been kind of terrible. The people around me missed most of the yeti.
I don't mind obviously, but I feel so bad for the people that only visit once. Family in front of me today barely saw any of them. (Actors weren't missing. It was just bad timing)

I've had 2 really really bad runs. Not the fault of the actors, but I think it's the time for setting the scare and also the costumes being bulky and difficult?

Last edited:
Which is weird because the past couple of runs for me have been kind of terrible. The people around me missed most of the yeti.
I don't mind obviously, but I feel so bad for the people that only visit once. Family in front of me today barely saw any of them. (Actors weren't missing. It was just bad timing)

I've had 2 really really bad runs. Not the fault of the actors, but I think it's the time for setting the scare and also the costumes being bulky and difficult?

Yeti, Monsters and Darkest Deal were average last time I did a run through, which isn't bad, but they were crazy aggressive at the start of October

Not sure if it's burnout or a cast change but I noticed it too

Reactions: SeventyOne
Yeti, Monsters and Darkest Deal were average last time I did a run through, which isn't bad, but they were crazy aggressive at the start of October

Not sure if it's burnout or a cast change but I noticed it too

I'm almost worried of going to yeti now since my last two runs were so, so bad. Dragons always provide a perfect experience. Bloodmoon is still great. ( I mean houses in this area) sometimes I pick dragons instead just because I know they come out more.

I'm not saying that the actors need to only target Me specifically, I feel very happy when I see people around me get the scares.
I feel happiness to see others get the scare.
But knowing that a family didn't see the yetis except for maybe two times was pretty harsh. I'm not even exaggerating. Those costumes must be really heavy. I understand that too