Xbox Live Gamertags | Page 6 | Inside Universal Forums

Xbox Live Gamertags

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Can you believe I've never owned an XBOX? sigh, I'm a PS3 geek I guess. I know games look better on the 360 sometimes though.:bang:

Last edited:
My. Avatar. Is. AWESOME!!!!!!!!! :lol:

And my gamertag is still my username, TheDecemberists. Just make sure you message me first.

Just a quick update: For convenience, I've sticked this thread and put everyone's gamertags in the first post. If anything needs to be updated, let me know. :thumbs:

I've reformatted the original post and have added/updated a few names. It's been a while since this thread has been revived, so if you haven't shared your gamertag or if it has changed, post it here.

I may add games played to the table in the near future, so feel free to share the games you play as well as your XBL Gamertag. :thumbs:

My gamertag is YOURHIREDDEMISE Im currently playing COD:ghosts and COD:bo2. add me i play all modes core hardcore everything.
what happened to the orlandounited clan on black ops lets start one up.

Mine is Ad0niS8 and I play a little bit of everything. Haven't been in the COD scene for awhile, but I think I will be getting Ghosts for the XBOne. Other games I've been playing lately include Injustice, AC3 Mutliplayer, World of Tanks, and a bunch of other stuff. Would be awesome to have a full game of L4D or L4D2 for old times.