Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Ministry of Magic (Epic Universe) | Page 7 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Ministry of Magic (Epic Universe)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I think if the Great Hall dining experience ends up coming this land is going to be something special
No. Just no. That wouldn't be special since this is Wizarding-Muggle France, NOT the UK. it's bad enough the main & only ride is set in the UK (but it is what it is).

The expansion plot needs to be set in France (or Newt's Briefcase of Fantastic Beasts). While not in the film(s), I say Moulin Rouge just so EU can have TWO windmill dining locations lol

I’d rather a ride. Over something I’d only ever do once and have to pay for. But that’s me.

Not that they can’t do both, I just hope they end up prioritizing a new attraction first.

In your opinion, which Potter land should get an expansion ride first - Ministry of Magic or Diagon Alley?

In your opinion, which Potter land should get an expansion ride first - Ministry of Magic or Diagon Alley?
Diagon Alley is fine if you ask me. It has the train and its proximity to Hogsmeade makes a complete experience with multiple attractions connected together.

Paris stands alone, and doesn’t even have a ride of its own (since we’re magically transported back to London for the ride).

Here’s hoping the Circus Arcanus show is good, else that giant empty gap on the right side of the land may be more easily felt.

I’d rather a ride. Over something I’d only ever do once and have to pay for. But that’s me.

Not that they can’t do both, I just hope they end up prioritizing a new attraction first.
Oh, yeah, I'd take a ride over the dining hall six days of the week and twice on Saturday. But they gotta build that dining hall and fast - they're leaving money on the table. It should have appeared somewhere years ago.

In terms of expansion ride priority (not necessarily my preference), I think HtTyD needs a major ride most desperately and Mario needs it least. Between Potter and Monsters, I think Monsters needs expansion slightly more simply because Potter Paris is likely to be a bigger draw and the Circus will hopefully by a more substantial attraction then Monsters coaster.

Reactions: luckoftheirish
Re-watched the scenes in FB2 relevant to Epic and now get the layout:

In the movie the 'cathedral on a hill' and the magical entrance (a statue) are both in the same alley ... in the land I think this will just be stairs to nothing

The archway is across the street from the magical entrance in the movie ... as shown above it will be our portal entrance

I'm sorry if it's been mentioned before...is the Ministry ride supposed to drop? I've heard the word elevator mentioned a lot when being described, will it free fall?

Reactions: Ahmanet
The MMOM ride will basically be a next gen SCOOP with the ability to rise up 12 feet. So it would be able to create the sensation of free falling. But the ride track is on one level.
Hmm, ok. I believe Hagrid's drop is about 15-16 feet. Should be a fun little thrill assuming it drops multiple times!

Reactions: Ahmanet