Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Ministry of Magic (Epic Universe) | Page 6 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Ministry of Magic (Epic Universe)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
If we're going to be repeating anything, I feel like they missed the opportunity to include Académie de Magie Beauxbâtons in the new land, but i'm sure there will be an easter egg or two.

I'd expect Beauxbaton merch!! You have a French Wizarding school in the franchise. I'd hope they'd jump on that small detail.
(although if I had it my way, we'd go to Northern Europe for Durmstrang)

Still can't tell from construction what the ride entrance will be, it certainly won't be like how they access the Paris MoM in the movies:

"Located in the grounds of Place de Furstembreg, the French Ministry of Magic was an underground complex accessed by standing in the middle of the square and coughing - at which point the roots of surrounding trees would rise up into a birdcage lift and descend into the ground."

Thanks for photo .. but how will tourists know to walk inside compared to something like Gringott's Bank ?

Still can't tell from construction what the ride entrance will be, it certainly won't be like how they access the Paris MoM in the movies:

"Located in the grounds of Place de Furstembreg, the French Ministry of Magic was an underground complex accessed by standing in the middle of the square and coughing - at which point the roots of surrounding trees would rise up into a birdcage lift and descend into the ground."
It is not the French Ministry. The ride takes place in the British Ministry, which was confirmed by the official details revealed a few weeks back.

The ride entrance will likely be themed like a Metro station, but a Wizarding one, so a Floo Metro station, sort of like a Subway station but for Floo travel.

PS. The square where the entrance to the French Ministry is located (within the film it appears in,) is actually built, and can be found on the far right side of the land... there just is not a way to enter it.. (yet). Maybe someday that can be the setting for a new attraction.

and a pole in the middle of the stage. ;)
They're not poles. It's called a Durmstrang bo-staff!

And it's funny you say that. We had actually joked about a "Tri-Wiz After Dark" version of the show at USH lol

Durmstrang would go shirtless & the fire would be synced to their bo staffs making contact. Beauxbatons would... well.. be inspired by Lord of the Dance

It's a family show. A new kind of family.

Last edited:
They're not poles. It's called a Durmstrang bo-staff!

And it's funny you say that. We had actually joked about a "Tri-Wiz After Dark" version of the show at USH lol

Durmstrang would go shirtless & the fire would be synced to their bo staffs making contact. Beauxbatons would... well.. be inspired by Lord of the Dance

It's a family show. A new kind of family.

Family shows are good! ☺️

It is not the French Ministry. The ride takes place in the British Ministry, which was confirmed by the official details revealed a few weeks back.

The ride entrance will likely be themed like a Metro station, but a Wizarding one, so a Floo Metro station, sort of like a Subway station but for Floo travel.

PS. The square where the entrance to the French Ministry is located (within the film it appears in,) is actually built, and can be found on the far right side of the land... there just is not a way to enter it.. (yet). Maybe someday that can be the setting for a new attraction.

Upon closer inspection , the decorations look like tree roots to me ... so sort of Fantastic Beasts inspired

How many times a day will workers be asked - "will this get us back to Islands of Adventure" ?