What Merch would you buy if Offered at the Parks? | Inside Universal Forums

What Merch would you buy if Offered at the Parks?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Jerroddragon

Platinum Member
Jun 27, 2017
So because of the Discussion in other threads about Merch. I thought hey why not talk aboutwhat Merch we would buy if offered in the parks.

Nintendo
1) A Mario Kart T shirt/jacket with at of the characters racing through scenes in the Mario Kart ride
2) Walugi Merch
3) Zelda, Pokemon other IPs etc

Tram Tour
Popcorn/drinks - 1) Jupiter's Claim map cup (wrap the map around a cup)
22nvnp00008b-001-jupe_27s-loop-icon_172_141-back-swatch_600x.jpg

2) A Little Jupe Popcorn Buckey/Drink cup

3) Classic King Kong style Drink/Popcorn

4) Tram Car Popcorn Bucket

5) Back to The Future Themed Popcorn bucket

Dream Works
1) Puss and Boots themed drinks with collectables cups
2) Jack Horner Pies
3) Puss and Boots T shirts
4) Shrek/Kung Fu Panda/Toothless Popcorn Bucket head/Drink
5) Kung Fu Panda T shirt of the Band Playing in the Spirit Realm

Lower Lot
1) Mummy themed glow in the dark T shirts based on the art on the ride
d0d22fe6e82fdf77e57c95bf91cecf26.jpg

2) Transformers Starscream T shirts
3) Transformers Beast Wars Merch

Thats mainly it for now off the top of my head but which Merch do you want to see in the parks?

Nothing. Theme park merch is always cheap and useless to me as well as completely overpriced. No one needs dumb popcorn buckets that will collect dust until you feel like throwing it away. I feel the same about souvenir cups and autograph books. Complete scams.

I'd speak in regards in general: I want Die-Casts. I would kill for more die-casts of stuff like the Studio Tour trams, and the various ride vehicles for all the attractions.

Japan's already having a few of these; but I want them domestically.

Reactions: Jerroddragon
Shirts that aren’t LOUD! Plain and simple design with a moderately sized logo in the front. Normal colors that people will wear such as gray, navy, white etc. Here’s a decent Back to the Future shirt they had a few weeks ago that’s no longer available, I’m assuming because it was a shirt people would actually wear. F1FA99AA-8D9A-433B-B913-9A227CC5C524.jpeg