What Games Are You Playing? | Page 86 | Inside Universal Forums

What Games Are You Playing?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I’ll give you this one as I haven’t played the game myself and this is getting very close to being derailed.
Just play the game!!! It's so good

Fallout New Vegas GIF by Bethesda

Reactions: Jerroddragon
I've recently started getting into Helldivers 2 on Steam and its a pretty good time. Love the concept and have had a few LOL moments come out of it

Tales of Kenzera: Zau.

I bought it last night on a whim so I could take advantage of the 10% off pre order bonus plus the little goodies. It’s not as meaty of a Metroidvania as others I’ve played but I’m having fun with it. Enjoying the story so far as well as the voice acting of the two main characters. I’m also enjoying the trend of mythological Metroidvanias. First Persia now Africa? Sign me up.
Review time.

I honestly can’t remember the last time I bought a brand new game that took me less than a week to fully 100%. If you’re going to play this game it’ll definitely be for the story which honestly was pretty good. The enemy variety is very basic but the bosses are cool. As far as Metroidvanias go it’s kind of weak as I can only really think of one instance where I needed to go back to a previous area with a new upgrade to get something and that something wasn’t even a collectible that actually counts towards the games calculation of 100%. Overall it had its moments but it’s also pretty average. I’m happy I only spent less than $20 on it. If anyone here is curious to try it there’s a demo on Steam which I couldn’t play and it’s free on some of the tiers of PS+. Otherwise maybe wait for a sale.

I've been playing Guardians of the Galaxy and, to my surprise, really enjoying it. I was skeptical after having a hard time getting into Avengers, but the combat is fun (and to my benefit, not super challenging) and the writing is snappy and enjoyable.

Reactions: saint.piss