WandaVision | Page 27 | Inside Universal Forums

WandaVision

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
...but Wanda never felt like she was full tilt baddie even in the very last scene she was seen in.
A villain (especially a Marvel villain) always thinks they are doing the "right" thing and they never actually think they are the bad guy. Thanos gave a compelling reasoning as to why he wanted to get rid of half the population, it doesn't mean he was justified.

A villain (especially a Marvel villain) always thinks they are doing the "right" thing and they never actually think they are the bad guy. Thanos gave a compelling reasoning as to why he wanted to get rid of half the population, it doesn't mean he was justified.
For me If the stones can do anything...I don't get why he didn't make all planets have fruits that fill you up and they grew quickly....or make more planets. Like he didn't even try and kinda like the border debate honestly if you can't stop the over population from happening again then its pointless...sure half the people are gone in 1000 years we will have them back and more.

Back on topic After seeing her kids are Young Avengers....I would be very very surprised if the kids aren't pulled into the MCU. They said her story is not over and doubt it will end in Dr Strange 2 so would be very surprised if her kids are "real" at some point.

For me If the stones can do anything...I don't get why he didn't make all planets have fruits that fill you up and they grew quickly....or make more planets. Like he didn't even try and kinda like the border debate honestly if you can't stop the over population from happening again then its pointless...sure half the people are gone in 1000 years we will have them back and more.

Back on topic After seeing her kids are Young Avengers....I would be very very surprised if the kids aren't pulled into the MCU. They said her story is not over and doubt it will end in Dr Strange 2 so would be very surprised if her kids are "real" at some point.
The kids are absolutely coming back and she'll literally do anything to make it happen.

Reactions: Tristan
“What we wanted for Wanda was that it would be a gut punch. She would see this person, know immediately that he's supposed to be her brother, but also know that something is off. But she would doubt herself so thoroughly that she would go along with it.”

Again, this could have been accomplished with any other male actor. The meta factor with Peters was not worth it because all it’s done is confuse people or anger them. The problem that I don’t think they realize is a lot of the GP (like my parents) have always thought the Fox movies were a part of the MCU. The whole thing has confused the crap out of them and I’m sure they’re not the only ones

“What we wanted for Wanda was that it would be a gut punch. She would see this person, know immediately that he's supposed to be her brother, but also know that something is off. But she would doubt herself so thoroughly that she would go along with it.”

Again, this could have been accomplished with any other male actor. The meta factor with Peters was not worth it because all it’s done is confuse people or anger them. The problem that I don’t think they realize is a lot of the GP (like my parents) have always thought the Fox movies were a part of the MCU. The whole thing has confused the crap out of them and I’m sure they’re not the only ones
It also could've been accomplished by using her actual MCU brother in ATJ's version. Obviously the audience would've known he was fake (although some theories would've sprouted), but it wouldn't have caused the type of almost cruel mental game they played by using Evan Peters. That's the one part of the show I just don't know if i'll get past if we never see anything from him again in the MCU.

It's not the fact that they used Peters that i'm annoyed by, it's the fact that he was used as a joke in the end. No pay off. With ATJ, fans really wouldn't be expecting much payoff, because canonically, he's dead anyway. Although I guess a part of me wonders... will she try to bring him back from the dead in MoM? Will she try to bring her parents back?

Last edited:
ATJ was asked to come back multiple times and he turned it down every time.
Interesting, as Marvel tends to just throw money around at their casting in order to get who they want. Maybe they didn’t give him what he wanted since they knew Peters was an option.

It is possible that his filming schedules with Tenet and The King’s Man interfered with WandaVision, though.

Interesting, as Marvel tends to just throw money around at their casting in order to get who they want. Maybe they didn’t give him what he wanted since they knew Peters was an option.

It is possible that his filming schedules with Tenet and The King’s Man interfered with WandaVision, though.

From what I was told, he wasn't interested in coming back only for this show (as they had no plans to keep him for further projects after WandaVision). :shrug:

From what I was told, he wasn't interested in coming back only for this show (as they had no plans to keep him for further projects after WandaVision). :shrug:
I mean, I get it I guess, he didn't want to be the boner joke. If he's coming back he probably wants to *actually* come back.

I think this was more fun.

I know some wanted Xmen, they will come...we all know it just not Phase 4 this is the phase for new characters and side characters...we kinda knew this from the start Black Widow was the start of Phase 4. Phase 4 I think will be when Fantastic 4/Xmen Join and Phase 6 will have the next End game level event.

But for sure some random dude would have been to me more annoying...this for me was fun. I mean I would have rather them had Arron allowed to have fun in the MCU but seems like they have no intest and think the actor they have did a great job.

So... this is probably what Lizzy meant when asked if there was a Luke Skywalker type of cameo on WandaVision. It got cut.

I don't think that's what she was talking about because that idea of Strange being the one who created the "commercials" was nixed even before filming started. The only time that Strange was ALMOST in the show was the tag ending. We went back and forth a lot on whether to use him (and also Wong) in that scene. But they got cut a few weeks before filming that shot.