Volcano Bay: General Discussion | Page 72 | Inside Universal Forums

Volcano Bay: General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Since we know from the UO tweet that the park is/was at capacity, would be awesome to know what the wait time board looked like today...
I went today every ride got to at least 90 min by 10 am. I saw aqua coaster at 260 min as we were walking out at 4 pm. They were also having LOTS of problems with the slides, every slide we went on had some sort of delay, either with sensors or conveyors.

yikes.

Wateparks suffer from large queues though, no? When I went to Wet N'Wild, lines were incredibly long. It wasn't even opening day when I went, so I mean what can you expect from low-capacity slides.

That being said though, Universal shouldn't have opened this park when it opened. It's not looking too good so far for them, but I'm hoping they'll fix all these kinks soon

It is temporary, on the day I was there they would randomly turn it from fast to slow and from slow to fast throughout the day, I think they were testing how fast it should be or something.

Reactions: Ashhanbre
It's temporary, they were testing massive waves the other night. Seriously guys, this park shouldn't have opened in this state but calm down with the conspiracy theories and doom and gloom.
Comcast is selling Universal! You heard it here first!!!! VB was a disaster?!!

When we went, we had decent waves. But on the afternoon of the second day, the wife and I were chilling in our chairs while our daughter was on the faster river. When the call came to get folks out of the water, they turned the river up rather quickly to push guest in the river to the exit...it was really something to see!