Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion | Page 215 | Inside Universal Forums

Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I presume the high speed turns one is likely the yellow slide (orange in promotional video) currently being installed which has these tubes:

image.jpg

The blue and Green near the CB tower have the same tubes so I assume they will use this type on all of the large diameter slides.

It's crazy how big that looks.

Reactions: Mike S
I presume the high speed turns one is likely the yellow slide (orange in promotional video) currently being installed which has these tubes:

image.jpg

The blue and Green near the CB tower have the same tubes so I assume they will use this type on all of the large diameter slides.
This slide is the one on the left in this pic. The concept art is actually the lower left turn.
CzaWkERUcAAazge.jpg:large

That tunnel going underneath the highway looks very narrow. It's smaller than the roads width. This seems like its going to be a congested area.

Do we know where the metal detector location for this park will be? Before or after you go through the tunnel?

Status
Not open for further replies.