VIP Experience | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

VIP Experience

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
A little FYI: If you want to pay cash for the VIP Experience the ticket booths can now sell them (based on spots available) for the day of

Reactions: BernardMesa
Does anyone know if they have a special Grinchmas or holiday version of the VIP Experience? My birthday is just a few days before Christmas and since I'll be turning 16 this year, I thought something like the VIP Experience would be really cool (even cooler if Grinchmas was involved). Which leads me to another question: would the VIP pass allow for special seating if there's a tree lighting this year? I don't wanna start asking tons of questions based on that topic, but if you guys could give me some insight on what the VIP Experience is like during the holidays that'd be great! :)

I'm pretty sure you do get tree lighting seats, but i don't think there's anything different for the vip tour aside from seeing the special grinchmas show on the backlot tour that you would see regardless. But I'm not 100% on that.

Btw my bday is a few days before xmas too! The 19th. When's yours?

Reactions: William