Universal's "Getting Closer to Normal" Guidelines | Page 28 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's "Getting Closer to Normal" Guidelines

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The right decision. You knows things really aren’t going well when Universal does this.
Yep - I've noticed a sharp drop in proportion of mask wearing at Target/Publix/etc. since the holiday crowds have rolled in. Anecdotal, but still - have to protect your employees :thumbsup:

I would have preferred Universal to be masks indoors like Disney over the last few months, but good on them for changing course when the circumstances changed.

The best part of the pandemic, social distancing, refuses to make a comeback yet again :rolleyes:

Also, I doubt this lasts very long tbh, if we're going off of previous years

Reactions: JawsVictim
I think this is sticking until cases go down significantly. I’m guessing not until March. Omicron is going to spread rapidly between now and February.
Yes, going by the last two years, it dissipates in March after everyone gets it

However, during the height of Delta, which was much worse, all they did was hang shower curtains in haunted houses

So who really knows what they are gonna do

I can't say that I'm particularly concerned with "increasing cases" at this point

For anyone who has visited recently - are TMs enforcing mask wearing in line a lot? Or is it a free for all like it used to be and people take them off for minutes at a time before getting reprimanded?

For anyone who has visited recently - are TMs enforcing mask wearing in line a lot? Or is it a free for all like it used to be and people take them off for minutes at a time before getting reprimanded?
Mostly a free for all. A lot of guests aren't even aware that they have to wear masks indoors and in queues.

• Sad
Reactions: HalfGlass
I really dislike how they “encourage” unvaccinated guests to wear masks. It’d be easier to mitigate the risk by just checking vaccination status.
They technically can't ask for such information.
I think Desantis banned something like this about a year ago.