Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation | Page 438 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Belloq and I, hand in hand, singing Give Peace a Chance in front of the Toon Lagoon theater waiting for Pets to come. (seriously retheme Comic Strip Cafe to New York!)
This would be a nice transition between Marvel and TL tbh

But where would the cheerleaders go? FFL?

You're looking at themes and not actual content. Six Flags features rides themed to childrens characters (DC Comics) and slaps them on giant thrill machines.

I also question the idea that in 1999 kids were chomping at the bit for Dudley Do Right and Popeye.

Speak for yourself. I loved Popeye and Rocky & Bullwinkle at 9 years old.

...I was a bit of an eccentric child though. :look:

There’s so much talk about Monsters and Potter, I really feel once we start truly seeing how Berk is going to look for HTTYD, that land at the last minute is suddenly going to be most hyped on here. I think the visuals may be the best, outside of the hub, in the entire park. I’m also expecting Dragon AAs throughout the park like SNW has a ton of AAs in the land.

There’s so much talk about Monsters and Potter, I really feel once we start truly seeing how Berk is going to look for HTTYD, that land at the last minute is suddenly going to be most hyped on here. I think the visuals may be the best, outside of the hub, in the entire park. I’m also expecting Dragon AAs throughout the park like SNW has a ton of AAs in the land.

It's easy to see the dedication UC is putting into Berk....its also the biggest land of the 4 IP based lands.

You can never have too many DRAGONS. :thumbsup:

I was walking through USF with my sis and her bf and they commented how weird it was there was no HTTYD stuff. I told them it's getting a huge new land in EU. They were excited. It's going to be huge.

I was walking through USF with my sis and her bf and they commented how weird it was there was no HTTYD stuff. I told them it's getting a huge new land in EU. They were excited. It's going to be huge.
I think it will be incredibly popular.

I have some issues with it (I think the Skyfly is a really odd choice and I still think dedicating so much space to HTTYD alone is a bit iffy) but I think it's going to be a good land.
I think it will need a small dark ride to help with capacity. Or another popular flat to spread the crowds out amongst the attractions.

I’m also expecting Dragon AAs throughout the park like SNW has a ton of AAs in the land.

I'm not expecting this, but I hope you're correct.

Because it still does seem slightly odd to me that the primary presence of the dragons "in the flesh," so to speak, is going to mostly be in the stage show (as far as we can tell at this point; there's apparently the possibility of some very brief show scenes on the coaster).

The merchandising for Epic will be insane. You got Harry Potter stuff (again, but I imagine they might throw in some FB creature plushies), Mario and DK stuff, Monsters, and HTTYD.

The HTTYD merch will be interesting considering we have no equivalent to compare it with so far (unless the asian stage show is selling some).

I'm not expecting this, but I hope you're correct.

Because it still does seem slightly odd to me that the primary presence of the dragons "in the flesh," so to speak, is going to mostly be in the stage show (as far as we can tell at this point; there's apparently the possibility of some very brief show scenes on the coaster).

Correct me if wrong but I don't think Berk normally has dragons just hanging around so I imagine the movement of the land will come from the attractions themselves.

Just to clarify, I wasn't talking about dragons being in the land to add kinetic energy. I meant more that it seems to me the primary appeal of a HTTYD land would be to get up close -- "close" by theme park standards -- with lots of dragons (or fly on/with them, but we know Universal opted to not go with a flying simulator).

Hopefully we get some of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.