Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation | Page 265 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to guess October 2021 for when we'll see the first steel beams via Bioreconstruct.
I was thinking the same timeline about, having HHN and some press for this is a great way to build hype since people are already going to be paying attention to them. Also logistically it makes sense, but I wonder if early 2022 is more realistic.

Reactions: AnyNameYouWish
I was thinking the same timeline about, having HHN and some press for this is a great way to build hype since people are already going to be paying attention to them. Also logistically it makes sense, but I wonder if early 2022 is more realistic.
Within the year makes more sense since the land is already ready for construction.

Reactions: AnyNameYouWish
I'm going to guess October 2021 for when we'll see the first steel beams via Bioreconstruct.
We might see some steel beams on site this fall, but I would guess that wide scale vertical construction on actual park buildings is probably closer to year end or early next year.
They still need to get building permits, bid the work and sign construction contracts, source materials, lay foundations, etc. before they can go vertical.

Do they have to refile the permits from last year?
They were never issued building permits for any of the buildings. A lot of the applications they filed are probably still valid, but they had stopped work on getting them through the approval process and it will likely take some time to get all those applications moving through the process again.

The land still has a lot more work needed for the infrastructure before much goes vertical. There are stacks of pipes that have been sitting and waiting to be installed for months now. I do think things will go vertical before the end of the year, but there's a lot of work to do to prepare the site first.

I do fully expect the support buildings off Sand Lake to go up very soon as warehouses for materials. That part of the site has been prepped for construction for quite a while now, and I think before the summer they will be vertical.

The land still has a lot more work needed for the infrastructure before much goes vertical. There are stacks of pipes that have been sitting and waiting to be installed for months now. I do think things will go vertical before the end of the year, but there's a lot of work to do to prepare the site first.

I do fully expect the support buildings off Sand Lake to go up very soon as warehouses for materials. That part of the site has been prepped for construction for quite a while now, and I think before the summer they will be vertical.

Makes sense and this will benefit the current parks by having more warehouse storage which can free up some room backstage.

Now that this is starting back up, did Universal finally settle on what they want to do with the Potter space beyond recreating the MOM space? Trackless ride? VR Quidditch? Magical Creatures dark ride?

Now that this is starting back up, did Universal finally settle on what they want to do with the Potter space beyond recreating the MOM space?

VR Quidditch?

BelatedGlossyAnkole-max-1mb.gif

Hopefully whatever their big Ministry attraction proposal is is a real knockout.

I'm really happy they announced this is still happening.

I'm excited to see what the new Potter ride/land will be and honestly its just cool Universal is making a third theme park in Florida.

So since I don't stalk this thread a lot and I am generally happy EU has been taken off the backburner, how many attractions and lands (confused how the hub world is speculated to work.) are there rumored to be?

I know most of the rides are looking to be coasters and Nintendo will have pretty much what Japan has.

So what's the scoop? Can someone kinda go and give me a good idea of what's even going into this new park? Or what we think so far?
I'm making a mockup commercial video just for fun and I wanna be as accurate as I can.

So since I don't stalk this thread a lot and I am generally happy EU has been taken off the backburner, how many attractions and lands (confused how the hub world is speculated to work.) are there rumored to be?

I know most of the rides are looking to be coasters and Nintendo will have pretty much what Japan has.

So what's the scoop? Can someone kinda go and give me a good idea of what's even going into this new park? Or what we think so far?
I'm making a mockup commercial video just for fun and I wanna be as accurate as I can.

Watch this video by @Alicia starting at 3:30. It has a quick roundup of all of the rumored lands and their attractions.

SOOOO MANY SHOWS!!!
This makes me happy.
Hopefully, they don't get cut.
A Big Hopeful. Like how UO had so many stage shows when IOA opened. Not much left, even before the pandemic closed a couple. I've always thought
the live shows were one of the main things that placed Universal & Disney far above the other theme & amusement parks. Unfortunately, they've been
in decline.

Status
Not open for further replies.