Universal's Epic Universe General News & Discussion | Page 114 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe General News & Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
You'd be surprised how many normies still don't know about SNW and Epic

Repetition is key
Which is why I think a preview center next year or so is something that should 100% be somewhere on property whether in USF or CityWalk.

When people are already at your resort, that’s the best time to try to sell them on another vacation to come see the brand new park.

The only issue I foresee a la IOA’s opening is that at the current resort, you can’t see Epic Universe being built. Shouldn’t be difficult for people to figure out it’s just somewhere else, but with how easily accessible Universal is right now this will have to be included in initial marketing somehow.

I don’t know for sure why they scraped all their trackless rides at the same time, but I’ve always wondered if it had something to do with issues with Skull Island. And they may again someday, just don’t see any on the horizon currently.
May I ask which other trackless rides were abandoned?

Pets. . .
I would love that

Which is why I think a preview center next year or so is something that should 100% be somewhere on property whether in USF or CityWalk.

When people are already at your resort, that’s the best time to try to sell them on another vacation to come see the brand new park.
I think they're still in the "drip the message" phase

Although a preview center would be great

Before they decided to save an old Shrek theater for HHN houses and multi-use, plans were drawn up for possible Shrek replacements that would’ve utilized the entire building, yes.
But that was also themed to Villain-con, but more open space and trackless, if I'm not mistaken.

They're definitely simplifying all the logos for the resort.

But I mean, really, do I care that much? not really lol

Also, just saw we got some concept art for Mine Cart Madness.

Reactions: twebber55