Universal's Epic Universe Construction Thread | Page 85 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe Construction Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
You'll have to ask @Scott W. Nicely to see the vomit comet version spinning version

brace-yourself.gif

In my head, I have an idea of how this will go story wise. Adding in a scene here and there might only add a few seconds but this could be a 90sec experience from leaving the station to entering again.

As for the spinning aspect and what to look at, Cobra's Curse has the seats facing the same way but I'm still fairly set that this will be similar to an extreme spinner train, I think they're also the only ones that allow for launches. My hunch on this is purely based on what is needed for capacity, it's much faster loading and unloading and the seats look far more comfortable.

I do think this will be a heavily modified train compared to what else is out there.

Coaster eye candy and more courtesy of bioreconstruct.....

Starfall Racers looks massive! I continue to be in awe of how fast construction is progressing on this park.
Funny I was just about some of these updates. I can’t wait to see more of theming elements taking shape throughout the park.

Reactions: mainejeff
Coaster eye candy and more courtesy of bioreconstruct.....

Starfall Racers looks massive! I continue to be in awe of how fast construction is progressing on this park.

I know there's still staffing and everything, but there's still part of me that wonders if this could open next year...

• Wow
Reactions: mainejeff