Universal's Epic Universe Construction Thread | Page 164 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe Construction Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
What other colors do you see? Aside from brown on the portal tree?
I interpret the the term greyscale as being strictly white, grey, and black, such as the Boris Shuster room in the latest HHN Tribute Store. There definitely will be a range of colors within the land, although they will likely be muted to help portray the gloomy atmosphere.

Reactions: jarmor
Looking forward to @Alicia's analysis of these new photos. I assume the newly graded area is for the new Mexitalia food court? I'm guessing this late start was because it was on/off/on?

Cool to see they may be doing some on site video for the announcement and/or other projects to promote the park!

So, as far as I can tell the food court replacement plan is technically going to be a phase 2 project, which I suspect will open up to a year after the park opens. I finally found a site work permit from a few weeks ago, so we know it’s Project 914 / Building 1292, so we can keep an eye on it. But everything I’ve heard is telling me it won’t be ready at park open so I’m not expecting lightning fast work on it the way they fast tracked Meteor Astropub.

IMG_4252.jpeg

This is going to be such a visually stunning land. Is that real wood?....and if it is....how will it age in the Florida weather? Also....how does everyone feel about the gray coaster track? I'm not really criticizing it...but it is a curious color. Maybe done to blend in rather than stick out? The only other color that I could think of is some shade of brown......but then it becomes really noticeable over the water.

Reactions: Ahmanet
So, as far as I can tell the food court replacement plan is technically going to be a phase 2 project, which I suspect will open up to a year after the park opens. I finally found a site work permit from a few weeks ago, so we know it’s Project 914 / Building 1292, so we can keep an eye on it. But everything I’ve heard is telling me it won’t be ready at park open so I’m not expecting lightning fast work on it the way they fast tracked Meteor Astropub.

View attachment 20485
As a DCA boy, I actually like when there's constant construction (for new things and not unfinished ones!)