Universal's Epic Universe Construction Thread | Page 66 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe Construction Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Oh my!

20221209-085439.jpg
Just drove past there on Sand Lake-- the landscaping is looking great already!

This morning driving past on the Destination Parkway side the sewer treatment plant was QUITE fragrant (and usually you can't smell it from there, just on Sand Lake). I really hope they have a plan to mitigate that...

Just drove past there on Sand Lake-- the landscaping is looking great already!

This morning driving past on the Destination Parkway side the sewer treatment plant was QUITE fragrant (and usually you can't smell it from there, just on Sand Lake). I really hope they have a plan to mitigate that...
There have been discussions and plans. So the smell is known and being looked at for ways to hide it.

Reactions: SeventyOne
I'm trying to explain to my coworkers that the Epic park is going to be the new standard in theme parks and this is, in my opinion, a big deal. A handful of them literally didn't know Universal was building it. The disconnect between the fans here on this forum and the people I know hanging the drywall is pretty big. :lol: