Universal's Epic Universe Construction Thread | Page 172 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe Construction Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
That video is helpful to show how Epic is positioned relative to I-Drive ... they should put a gondola between them haha
You joke, but the area definitely needs it. Would be a heck of an achievement if Universal can convince the city/county to create some form of transport that links the convention center to UOR current campus with stops at Epic/I-Drive hotels, etc.

I find it hard to understand how transportation can rely on busses alone. The Disney bus system isn't very good and I can't imagine Universal being much better. Last HHN we took the bus from Cabana Bay and it took almost an hour and a half to get to the park!

I find it hard to understand how transportation can rely on busses alone. The Disney bus system isn't very good and I can't imagine Universal being much better. Last HHN we took the bus from Cabana Bay and it took almost an hour and a half to get to the park!
I'm going to call BS on this one lol

Universal's bus service is fantastic - they run buses every 5-10 minutes between Cabana Bay and the hub.

That must have been a one time traffic issue. We've used that bus often. Trip is always 5 or 6 minutes apx. And, unlike Disney, there's always a bus, or two, waiting at the hotel for boarding.

The question is, will we know the date of opening week when Helios bookings open?
I assume Helios won't open until the park is open since it overlooks the park.
Because you are in Orlando and for some reason they don't like efficient mass transit in Florida.