Universal's Epic Universe Construction Thread | Page 112 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe Construction Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Alicia has made me so lazy that I just wait for her videos to see the new pics. I know what most everything is but I need her to tell me just to be sure.
You're not "lazy", you are just gaining the wisdom of age. Haha. Why exert the effort of clicking through a bazillion tweets when an excellent comprehensive breakdown video of them, hosted by the "Goddess of Secrets", our own @Alicia will be posted in 4 days?

And we are all definitely a bit spoiled these days with Bio and @Alicia mainlining info into our veins.

IF Universal were smart, they would hire @Alicia for a "Coming to UNIVERAL" internet series.

And make her sign an NDA.

Last edited:
You're not "lazy", you are just gaining the wisdom of age. Haha. Why exert the effort of clicking through a bazillion tweets when an excellent comprehensive breakdown video of them, hosted by the Goddess of Secrets, our own @Alicia will be posted in 4 days?

And we are all definitely a bit spoiled these days with Bio and @Alicia mainlining info into our veins.

IF Universal were smart, they would hire @Alicia for a "Coming to UNIVERAL" internet series.

And make her sign an NDA.
You had me until that last line!

It’d then be “here is construction of a project by a company that exists somewhere in Florida”

Either way, I HIGHLY dislike the color of the track for that coaster. The colors do not complement each other well nor are the colors really pleasing on the eyes.
Ya I don’t love it either tbh but I think at night it’ll look amazing. Feels very bright for an early morning ride.

Reactions: MagdolHauntsMe
Either way, I HIGHLY dislike the color of the track for that coaster. The colors do not complement each other well nor are the colors really pleasing on the eyes.

I think it will look better in person.
It should also provide a good contrast to the backdrop for all the people staying at Helios.

Reactions: Ahmanet
Bio just keeps posting more!

Great to see the landscaping already going in under the Starfall Racers.

I thought this picture was interesting. It looks like a second floor lounge area going in on top of the building on the right side of the entrance, just like the other two parks...

Bio just keeps posting more!

Great to see the landscaping already going in under the Starfall Racers.

I thought this picture was interesting. It looks like a second floor lounge area going in on top of the building on the right side of the entrance, just like the other two parks...

please be a bar