Universal's 6th Hotel Rumors & Speculation | Page 7 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's 6th Hotel Rumors & Speculation

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone definitively linked the Aventura name to the Orlando property? They are building two hotels as part of the Universal City Evolution Plan in California... the trademark registrar listed on the site would be the same if it was a hotel planned for CA.

Has anyone definitively linked the Aventura name to the Orlando property? They are building two hotels as part of the Universal City Evolution Plan in California... the trademark registrar listed on the site would be the same if it was a hotel planned for CA.

It's a definite possibility. If a completely unique experience is created, I could see a franchise of that type of hotel being built on both coasts.

Wow, I didn't think they were in need of more Hotel space as the parks are very reasonable, even for it being summer..I don't get how they do it..

The parking garage at Sapphire Falls should have really good views of this construction site. Anybody taken a peek to see if anything has been done yet?

The parking garage at Sapphire Falls should have really good views of this construction site. Anybody taken a peek to see if anything has been done yet?

Are we possibly expecting to see this go vertical by the end of the year? Because if that's the case; I wonder if 2018 is the opening year for this sixth hotel.

I think it is still a staging area while work is being completed on the convention side of the hotel.

These were taken a week ago...

The upper left corner in this aerial shot...

And TheTimTracker showed the area at the start of their Sapphire Falls video...

Status
Not open for further replies.