Universal Studios Japan General Discussion | Page 27 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Studios Japan General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Now that's interesting...Yes, three pre shows seems a bit much. The first seems longer than Orlando. The second was the same as Orlando. The third was just too much pre show....And, I love the pre shows at Orlando D.M. :)...That is a really nice land though. Pretty immersive....So what was that section of the park previously? Was it a New York City street?...I would think the ride is better utilizing the vehicles and the larger more immersive screen. I loved Back to the Future in that theater and Simpson's is pretty decent too...All in all though, this is a really nice land.

It was BTTF. Just BTTF.

Reactions: Mad Dog
forgot to post info here about the night party.

Few days ago USJ has announced new night party show "Night Summer Party 2017" is starting this summer.
This party takes place at the DAU stage Gramercy park.

Minions will be DJ and play some hit tunes like a club.
There will be some effects like waters, bubbles, confetti and more.

Attachments

• IMG_20170616_115138.jpg
    IMG_20170616_115138.jpg
    292.1 KB · Views: 7
New announcement from USJ.
We had Dreams Come True(Japanese pop singer group) live at Gramercy to today.
New collaboration starts from June 30th.
During this collaboration music of Space Fantasy the ride will be changed to new song of Dreams Come True, "anata to onaji sora no sita".

Also one of the select of Hollywood Dream the ride will changed to song "Osaka Lover"

New announcement from USJ.
We had Dreams Come True(Japanese pop singer group) live at Gramercy to today.
New collaboration starts from June 30th.
During this collaboration music of Space Fantasy the ride will be changed to new song of Dreams Come True, "anata to onaji sora no sita".

Also one of the select of Hollywood Dream the ride will changed to song "Osaka Lover"
Thanks for keeping us posted on Universal Japan happenings. :thumbsup:

My partner and I are looking into planning a trip to USJ next year in Sept/Oct time.

Interested to hear if there's any rumors or plans regarding the future of JAWS?

Loved the Orlando attraction as a kid so it would be a thrill to get to ride it again. However, with Nintendo and HP next door I'm curious to know what people think will happen to the ride.

Is it likely to make it through another few years or is its time probably up soon?

My partner and I are looking into planning a trip to USJ next year in Sept/Oct time.

Interested to hear if there's any rumors or plans regarding the future of JAWS?

Loved the Orlando attraction as a kid so it would be a thrill to get to ride it again. However, with Nintendo and HP next door I'm curious to know what people think will happen to the ride.

Is it likely to make it through another few years or is its time probably up soon?

Planning to come on Halloween season of 2018?
For now there is no rumor about the JAWS.
I don't think they gonna replace JAWS to other attraction, because they collaborate with One Piece every year and if they close down the attraction and Amity Village there will be no route to get to Water World from this side of the park.

But there is a rumor about the transformers.

Planning to come on Halloween season of 2018?
For now there is no rumor about the JAWS.
I don't think they gonna replace JAWS to other attraction, because they collaborate with One Piece every year and if they close down the attraction and Amity Village there will be no route to get to Water World from this side of the park.

But there is a rumor about the transformers.

To ask, as I would have to imagine that both have similar to exact, is that meaning that Spider-Man may depart? Or would they go with a similar route, of removing Soundstage 14.

To ask, as I would have to imagine that both have similar to exact, is that meaning that Spider-Man may depart? Or would they go with a similar route, of removing Soundstage 14.

Spiderman, WaterWorld, Backdraft, JAWS and Harry Potter are exact same with the one at Orlando and Hollywood.

Difference of other attractions are
Terminator2
Theater is much bigger than florida.
Pre-show video is still old one.

Minion Mayhem
BTTF replacement so rounded screen and we have 3 pre-show rooms.
Ride is exact same with BTTF and Simpsons ride.

Jurassic Park
Drops 83ft.
Ride route is clockwise.

Reactions: Disneyhead
Announcement of Universal Surprise Halloween and Halloween Horror Night 2017.
Universal Surprise Halloween and Halloween Horror Night(HHN) is starting from Sept 9th.
New day time parade "Festa De Parade" will start and there will be lots of USJ characters such as Minions, Elmo, Snoopy and Hello Kitty.

HHN will be the scariest in USJ history.
Few horror attractions from last year with new 3 horror attractions and 20 types of zombies

One of the scariest horror attraction "Trauma" is coming back this year as "Trauma3" horror maze.
This attraction will be the scariest and longest(35min) horror maze in USJ history.

New information about HHN will be announced soon!

All the Halloween Horror Night information has released.

ユニバーサル・サプライズ・ハロウィーン 2017|USJ

1.Street zombies and zombie flash mob.(horror level 1&2)

2.Deadman's Forest(horror level 4)

3.The Cult of Chucky(horror level 5)

4.Nightmare on Elm Street(horror level 5)

5.The Exorcist(horror level 5)

6.Trauma(horror level 10)

7.Sadako(The Ring)×Terminator 2(horror level 3)

8.Gakkou no Kaidan(Terror at the School)×Cinema 4D(horror level 3)