Universal CityWalk | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal CityWalk

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I hope they are going to have Jurassic World merchandise. I would want that.
My dream? Half the irrelevant stuff gets kicked out of Jurassic Outfitters and replaced with Jurassic World stuff. Redeeming its name as 'Jurassic' Outfitters...

but yes...I think they could do something really cool, like maybe even put a raptor standee in things from another world, would make it awesome.

Thanks Allen! I might save some money then. :)

My dream? Half the irrelevant stuff gets kicked out of Jurassic Outfitters and replaced with Jurassic World stuff. Redeeming its name as 'Jurassic' Outfitters...

but yes...I think they could do something really cool, like maybe even put a raptor standee in things from another world, would make it awesome.
I like your idea about having Jurassic World stuff in "Jurassic" outfitters and also about that raptor standee.

About a month or two ago, I saw a part of CityWalk with windows covered in decals that said Foot Locker would be opening soon. It was located adjacent to the current Skechers location, so I suppose this will make up for the loss of Salvatory Shoes.

Last edited by a moderator:
About a month or two ago, I saw a part of CityWalk with windows covered in decals that said Foot Locker would be opening soon. It was located adjacent to the current Skechers location, so I suppose this will make up for the loss of Salvatory Shoes.
One shoe store falls...another shall take its place.

And the raiders store still stands...the hell man lol
Yeah, that placement is very odd for a raiders store. I think they could put something in there, but not sure what.

Tommys was one of the cheaper places to eat on property. I hope this is not the start of a trend to eliminate the value food options from City Walk and replace them with something more expensive.

Last edited by a moderator: