Universal Announces Plans for 50th Anniversary | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Announces Plans for 50th Anniversary

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I was also a bit confused regarding the "new fleet" of trams. Not sure if it was PR mumbo-jumbo to make the reskinned and upgraded trams seem like a whole new fleet or if we'll genuinely get totally new trams. Either way, any upgrades to the Tour and the trams is welcome in my book!

Still crossing my fingers for a BTTF demonstration in Courthouse Square.

I'm curious how long/extensive/elaborate the character segments will be on the Night Tour. Wouldn't want trams backed up. I bet for Marilyn there will be a "director" and camera crew that will yell action and she'll do a song and dance number on the Metro sets.

As for the Court of Miracles, I hope they dress it up a bit more to make it look more haunted. Maybe look like an outdoor version of Frankenstein's lab from HoH and use some old set dressings. Lots of possibilities.

I just really hope I'm not gonna be underwhelmed by the Night Tour, since they're making such a big deal about it in the press releases.
I wonder if the monsters are going to scare people like in the house of horrors I would really like that I'm thinking this Frankenstein tram stop is going to be similar to the bates motel with Norman bates I really hope universal can incorporate some scares similar to the wolfman scene in HOH

I personally would love these little scenes to actually be little scenes, in the same way that Grinchmas has a little show on the tour. For the night tours, have an outdoor Frankenstein lab with Dr Frankenstein and The Monster and have cool lighting effects.

Same thing with Marilyn Monroe, I hope they make it look like a movie is being filmed and show a little scene/dance number.