Universal’s Superstar Parade | Page 29 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal’s Superstar Parade

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I saw the OU Instagram post and my heart almost stopped thinking it was attraction concept art. :lol:

In December, do they do both the Superstar Parade AND the Macy's Holiday Parade daily?

Reactions: Mad Dog
I saw the OU Instagram post and my heart almost stopped thinking it was attraction concept art. :lol:

In December, do they do both the Superstar Parade AND the Macy's Holiday Parade daily?
Yes, they do. Superstar is just much earlier in the day than normal with Macy's stepping off at 6 the first few weeks and 8 later on in the event.

Best part is the song played for these floats will be a reworking of "Bust a Move." Finally, something that isn't super modern and/or super annoying.

#3 at the box office for the year behind Dory and Civil War. Someone saw it. Sequel is in the works and here's hoping for a real attraction soon.

Reactions: Mad Dog and Mike S
#3 at the box office for the year behind Dory and Civil War. Someone saw it. Sequel is in the works and here's hoping for a real attraction soon.
Idk if you're talking about domestic, but International it's 5th behind Cap 3, Finding Dory, Zootopia and Jungle Book. Of course 5th is still really good.

Reactions: Mike S
You live in America but the movies show all around the world.

I'm familiar with the film industry. Thank you. But I don't keep track of worldwide box-office as easily as domestic. Like I can tell you that Fantastic Beasts opened at #1 with $75 million here thanks to the news here. Could not tell you the business it's doing worldwide without looking it up.

Reactions: Obi Ubamba