Toy Story Land - General Discussion | Page 73 | Inside Universal Forums

Toy Story Land - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
And then the mushrooms kicked in...

vnbgcfdre.jpg
Disney's answer to ET's Acid Trip scene. ;) Hippies Rejoice. :peace:

And then the mushrooms kicked in...

vnbgcfdre.jpg
Regarding the press release “...And if you’re really lucky, you just might get “chosen” by the claw!” Misleading or will this be the rocket that finishes under the claw?

Last edited:
Park name staying the same is a bit of a relief.

I do worry that when it comes to TSL, this is being overhyped similar to FLE. I literally saw a debate on a Disney Facebook group recently as to what people were looking forward to more - TSL or SWL - TSL actually seemed to have more people excited for it than SWL for some reason.

Disney is setting guests up for a letdown imo.

Park name staying the same is a bit of a relief.

I do worry that when it comes to TSL, this is being overhyped similar to FLE. I literally saw a debate on a Disney Facebook group recently as to what people were looking forward to more - TSL or SWL - TSL actually seemed to have more people excited for it than SWL for some reason.

Disney is setting guests up for a letdown imo.
I imagine the overly excited TSL fans won't be so excited once they find they can't get fastpasses at 59 days 23 hours 59 minutes attempts, and have to park their strollers & stand in really long lines for those low capacity rides.

Reactions: Disneyhead
Anyone have an idea on opening date or potential softs yet? I have a comp pass to burn by September and although there isn't a lot to do it's the only park I have not been to.

Anyone have an idea on opening date or potential softs yet? I have a comp pass to burn by September and although there isn't a lot to do it's the only park I have not been to.
Not announced or official at all, but the internal target date is 5/25/18 for official open - same weekend Pandora opened on last year.

I’ve heard softs could happen as early as Late March/Early April, but we’ll see. Don’t plan around those times certainly.

That tree that they have planted in the land (near the entrance) already needs to go. I'm fine with a tree there because this land already is a mess thematically, but I wish they would've picked a "fuller" tree to go in that spot.

That tree that they have planted in the land (near the entrance) already needs to go. I'm fine with a tree there because this land already is a mess thematically, but I wish they would've picked a "fuller" tree to go in that spot.

It will bounce back full. As I recall, Live Oak’s shed a few of their leaves during the winter before they put out a full head of green throughout spring.

Reactions: Nick
It will bounce back full. As I recall, Live Oak’s shed a few of their leaves during the winter before they put out a full head of green throughout spring.
Yea, was weird visiting Animal Kingdom last week. Not used to being able to see Dino-Rama from the parking lot. The winter has hit trees harder than I’m used to this year and they’re not hiding stuff at the parks as well right now. They’ll bounce back, but it’s weird in the meantime.

I do like the cute little “We’ve been visited by Jack Frost” signs Disney Horticulture puts up on Garden displays and empty planters in the meantime. It’s gotta be hell for them right now, trying to keep up with the changing weather.