Toon Lagoon Stage | Inside Universal Forums

Toon Lagoon Stage

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Dec 23, 2009
Daytona Beach, Fl
Voice your opinions on what should be done with this unused building.

I think a parody of all the park's shows and rides could be a comic and attractive way to use this space. I could just see someone dressed in a ridiculous character costume pretend to ride the Hulk and scream their head off!:rotfl:
And I know it's copying SeaWorld's Sea Lion's Tonite.

Last edited:
Where exactly is that building located? Apparently I skip over even looking at it when I'm there, but since I'm going there this Sunday I might stop by and actually look at it.

As long as they don't film another week of the Rosie O'Donnel show there I could care less what they do there. HA! She was there doing her talk show the opening week of IOA.

They should incorporate the Amphitheater into Marvel Super Hero Island and put a worthwhile show that fits with the general theme of comic book characters in that location.

I think a small compact coaster like Primeval whirl, but themed to comics would be nice in that area...Or maybe if the planets align, a new dark ride.

I was at Universal Orlando in month of September 2008. Woody and Chilly are the focal characters for the parks and studio with lavish and other items. The Spiderman had a star on the walk of fame at Universal Studios Florida near Terminator 2 3-D. Woody and Windy can be found at both Islands of Adventures and the studios.

Best Regards,

Just thought I'd share, as of about 4:30 today they were playing audio inside the Toon amphitheater. I don't know if they were testing audio, rehearsing for another show which will be held somewhere else (maybe Bill & Ted), or they could have just been working in there and playing some tunes. Anyways I'm sure it's nothing, like I said, just thought I'd share.

Just thought I'd share, as of about 4:30 today they were playing audio inside the Toon amphitheater. I don't know if they were testing audio, rehearsing for another show which will be held somewhere else (maybe Bill & Ted), or they could have just been working in there and playing some tunes. Anyways I'm sure it's nothing, like I said, just thought I'd share.
Like over the sound system? or a little radio? also did it sound like music that would go with a show or just like regular every day car radio music?:lol:

It was definitely over the PA, I could feel the bass by the games area, but couldn't make out the exact song because of ambient noises.

Edit: oh and it stopped abruptly, I was listening for a stage manager to talk on the god mic and correct a dancer or something but it was too hot to stand around.

Last edited:
Just demolish it and the carnival games - make some good use of this space and put a dark ride, a show, and a small flat ride in this area

I'd love if they could use the area to add some sort of Iron Man attraction for MSHI, but I'm not sure if Disney can block new attractions or not. If not, maybe a Rocky & Bullwinkle water ride or something.

I'd love if they could use the area to add some sort of Iron Man attraction for MSHI, but I'm not sure if Disney can block new attractions or not. If not, maybe a Rocky & Bullwinkle water ride or something.

I honestly would love a D-ticket Rocky & Bullwinkle dark ride where the actual TL theater is now, a small indoor show where the huge staircase to the TL theater is, and then a flat ride where the games are (put some theming/facades to block out the backstage/Popeye areas)

It's officially the biggest waste of space in IOA and all of USO now that IFFF is gone.