Theme Parks: Dark Ride Pics | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums

Theme Parks: Dark Ride Pics

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
HM is "impossible", especially with my current equipment. HMH is a lot easier because of elevated light levels in a lot of scenes.

Peter Pan's flight is the hardest to photograph by far though.

Last edited:
HM is "impossible", especially with my current equipment. HMH is a lot easier because of elevated light levels in a lot of scenes.

Peter Pan's flight is the hardest to photograph by far though.

I haven't even dared attempt any shots on Pan yet, Id have to crank my ISO so high it would look like it was snowing inside the ride. :lol: Ill be there Friday, maybe ill give it a try just for the heck of it.

I haven't even dared attempt any shots on Pan yet, Id have to crank my ISO so high it would look like it was snowing inside the ride. :lol: Ill be there Friday, maybe ill give it a try just for the heck of it.

Yea, I gave it a shot for craps and giggles a few weeks ago and everything came out laughably bad.

Light room does a half decent job a fixing noise :thumbs:

Yeah but too much and the picture gets real creamy and looses its sharpness, yeah I can remove the noise but its a balancing act between the noise and sharpness. . Nikons and Canons handle the noise better than the Sony from all the photos and reviews I have seen. You guys should be able to pull off higher ISO better than I.

That is the reason I haven't even bothered. Once i get to around 1600 ISO I know the shots are going to be winter wonderlandy and I hate that.

All my darkride shots are shot at 1600iso btw.

No, all I did was raise the sharpness a very very very small amount and tweak the color and shadow levels.

So we had Haunted Mansion stop on us mid ride while on the attic area and think I got some good shots in. I almost panicked with joy that it did that and snapped about 30 shots of the one scene :lol:

So we had Haunted Mansion stop on us mid ride while on the attic area and think I got some good shots in. I almost panicked with joy that it did that and snapped about 30 shots of the one scene :lol:

:thumbs: look forward to seeing those, now for those Peter Pan shots :lol:

This happened to me last week!!

In a pitch black transition....