The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 957 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Universal Orlando Resort Announces Brand-New Holiday Experiences Coming to Its Destination in 2017 – Including a New and Magical Celebration of Christmas in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter and All-New Holiday Parade featuring Macy’s.

The most wonderful time of the year is coming to one of the most immersive theme park experiences ever created. Universal Orlando Resort announced today that a new Christmas experience is coming to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter as part of its destination-wide Holiday celebration.

Plus, a brand-new parade featuring Macy’s will also join Universal’s epic lineup of Holidays experiences – making Universal Orlando the place to be for Holidays.

For exclusive video content and more information on this year’s Holiday Experiences, visit the official Universal Orlando Blog
Download the Official Press Release Here

Reactions: Joel
Universal Orlando Resort Announces Brand-New Holiday Experiences Coming to Its Destination in 2017 – Including a New and Magical Celebration of Christmas in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter and All-New Holiday Parade featuring Macy’s.

The most wonderful time of the year is coming to one of the most immersive theme park experiences ever created. Universal Orlando Resort announced today that a new Christmas experience is coming to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter as part of its destination-wide Holiday celebration.

Plus, a brand-new parade featuring Macy’s will also join Universal’s epic lineup of Holidays experiences – making Universal Orlando the place to be for Holidays.

For exclusive video content and more information on this year’s Holiday Experiences, visit the official Universal Orlando Blog
Download the Official Press Release Here

We already have a proper thread for the upcoming Holiday event's right here:

2017 Holidays at Universal - New Wizarding World Holidays

Willow was working fine for me too, soul sucking scene worked for me also, it was my first time seeing it and it was pretty cool.

Both were working today.

Anyone know the significance of the stone on the stage that is split down the middle? It is in FJ also. TMs weren't sure.

... Anyone know the significance of the stone on the stage that is split down the middle? ...

I noticed a split stone was recently filled in at bottom (newer lighter plaster). I can't remember where (first time visit!), but expect it was this Hippogriff one (Google photo before was filled in). Does anyone know if it was this one?
IMG_8390.PNG

Attachments

• IMG_8390.PNG
    IMG_8390.PNG
    1.7 MB · Views: 3
I noticed a split stone was recently filled in at bottom (newer lighter plaster). I can't remember where (first time visit!), but expect it was this Hippogriff one (Google photo before was filled in). Does anyone know if it was this one?
View attachment 4553

If no one answers by then, I'll let you know on Tuesday. (No way are we going in the parks tomorrow).

Reactions: Coasted
View attachment 4553

This cubby at the bottom of the stone is still there, and has not been filled in.:clap:

Reactions: JoeCamel
Thought I'd post this here, a painting of Luis Vielma who worked in Forbidden Journey and died in the Pulse attacks. The painting is by Vivian Hansen and currently is on display at the Orlando City Hall, an exhibit honoring all 49 victims.
18882233_2341858899372639_8460646835249319270_n.jpg

Went to Orlando this weekend and visited hogsmeade. It really does need so touching up, but aside from the actual village is the castle. I've never noticed this before and it was weird because the day after I didn't feel the same way, but I was walking to Hogwarts and from Jurassic park I saw the show building. I didn't just see the green house side, I saw the sides, the back, the top EVERYTHING. I thought to myself, I guess they took out some trees or I'm legit just an idiot. Next I walking in the outside queue and the castle looked miniature. Super small, like I could jump on the rocks and touch the walls of the fascade. The castle has shrunk and what seemed like a normal theme park scale castle looked like a diarama of Hogwarts. Oh, and also a lot of bird dookie. I went back the next day when I was sunny and the castle grew a little. It was super weird but then I though how could they project a whole show on such a small amount of rock space. The castle should get something done to it, like increase in rockwork and raise the castle. I known it probably won't happen but it's always been a fantasy of mine.

I just happened on a few things from back in 2009 when the secrecy on this project was hyper to say the least. I thought that I would start with this as an example. (the other stuff that I have may not be allowed... we shall see)
Enjoy this spook letter sent to a one time member here:

Dear Mr. [my last name - don't know how they got it],

While we appreciate your enthusiasm for The Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Orlando Resort, it has come to our attention that you have posted certain information in the forums at www.orlandounited.com that is confidential and proprietary to Universal Orlando. This information also may constitute trade secrets and/or be protected by patents, trademarks and/or copyrights owned by NBC Universal or Universal Orlando, and the posting of this information may constitute a violation of various state and federal laws. I am sure that you can understand why this concerns us, and we are asking you to stop posting this type of information. Beyond that, we consider it to be very disrespectful to the hundreds of people who have worked tirelessly to make The Wizarding World of Harry Potter a reality for fans like yourself. In one of your posts, you mention that you have been contacted by a Universal employee who has provided you with confidential information. Please provide me with all information that you have relating to this person, including his/her name, email address, orlandounited.com username, and copies of all emails/private messages from him/her.

[Here is some additional content that asks me about certain users on our forum and what my relationship is to them and their "knowledge." (You are mentioned, but others, too.)]

Brawner Greer
VP, Business & Legal Affairs
Universal Creative
1000 Universal Studios Plaza, Lakewood Bldg.
Orlando, Florida 32819

Last edited:
I just happened on a few things from back in 2009 when the secrecy on this project was hyper to say the least. I thought that I would start with this as an example. (the other stuff that I have may not be allowed... we shall see)
Enjoy this spook letter sent to a one time member here:
And one of the many reasons that Teebin posts such "cryptic" , careful, comments, at various times. :)