The Walking Dead | Page 21 | Inside Universal Forums

The Walking Dead

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Spoilers!!!

I have to admit...and by no means am I ashamed of this...I was shaking for the last half of this episode...and (I cant find the spoiler tag so SPOILER ) When the baby went missing and Rick and Carl's reaction...I started to cry and shake harder. lol. Wow....wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow.....

I was pretty bored with the first few episodes this season but the past 2 Governor centered episodes and the mid season finale brought me right back in. What an episode

I have to admit...and by no means am I ashamed of this...I was shaking for the last half of this episode...and (I cant find the spoiler tag so SPOILER ) When the baby went missing and Rick and Carl's reaction...I started to cry and shake harder. lol. Wow....wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow.....
My jaw was opened during the infiltration scene and I got very choked up during the 'missing judith' scene with Carl and Rick

After last nights episode, I am ready for a full HHN event that is all Walking Dead! Kidding of course, but it was a great episode in a so so season.

I was pretty bored with the first few episodes this season but the past 2 Governor centered episodes and the mid season finale brought me right back in. What an episode

Exactly this. I was getting bored with this season then bang, the last two episodes came alive to leave me looking forward to its return in February.

I know we all hate him...but I am going to miss the Governor being a part of the show...he was a good villian..Based on the comics though, the next villain is ten times worse

I know we all hate him...but I am going to miss the Governor being a part of the show...he was a good villian..Based on the comics though, the next villain is ten times worse

Yeah I read up on that as well. "Negan". I look forward to him being in the show. I bet he's introduced during the season finale.

I wish they didn't throw that scene at the end after the credits! Watched it on DVR and had no idea there was another scene, so I just stopped it after the preview for next week. Looking forward to seeing how that all plays out

This was one of the best episodes of the show to date and better than all of Season 4 minus The Grove. Hopefully the quality stays like this all season.

I watched it night, fantastic episode. I got bored into season 4 and only caught up recently. If give carries on like last night's then I will gladly watch every week. Looks like they have a better budget this time around, makeup, production and the overall feel of it seemed to take Step up. Can't wait to see what they do for HHN25 :doh:

I feel this season could end up being the best if the quality stays where it is now.

Agreed, last season was kinda "meh" except for the midseason finale and season finale. About last episode, I've read speculation that Bob might have been bit before the Terminus crew start chowing down. But where? During the water scene or before he was abducted?