The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020) | Page 212 | Inside Universal Forums

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
please don’t start this on this thread. There’s a reason we’ve issued the notice to keep COVID talk to the appropriate threads. Again, when something is officially impacted, discuss away. Until then, let’s not try to fill every damn thread with doom and gloom.
My apologies if you already announced you were going to ignore this.

Soooo to change subject I recently rewatched haunting of hill house (not much left to do lol) and I just don’t see how it could be a house. Do any of you guys have like a house layout you would like to see or anything? It’s just the time jumps and subtle horror that I feel will make it difficult to make a full house while semi telling the story.

Reactions: amar831
Soooo to change subject I recently rewatched haunting of hill house (not much left to do lol) and I just don’t see how it could be a house. Do any of you guys have like a house layout you would like to see or anything? It’s just the time jumps and subtle horror that I feel will make it difficult to make a full house while semi telling the story.
I n would LOVE to see Hill House come to the event. I hope they make the library scene the same height as the actual show. That would be really impressive. Also I want to see the floating man pulled off as a scare.

Reactions: OhHaiInternet95

There were 43 hidden ghosts in the background of the series, if they’re doing Hill House I think it would be fairly easy to pull off.

There were 43 hidden ghosts in the background of the series, if they’re doing Hill House I think it would be fairly easy to pull off.

Nevermind other characters they can use, probably multiple times, like bent neck lady (drop form the ceiling anyone?), the tall ghost with the hat (stilt walkers!), Poppy...they can also probably make good use of the moving statues round the house...as for sets, they can alternate between the hill house and the funeral home (maybe even throw in that nell/bnl hotel hallway scene?)....anyways, in my opinion hill house is totally doable, and something I'd really like to see.

Hello again, everyone!! If I’m going to stay sane I need you all to guess more things for clues. Even if it’s completely wild.
Mysti the Morphan needs your help!!

I’ll, even, look up more platypus taxonomy for you!!

Reactions: shadowrama
Hello again, everyone!! If I’m going to stay sane I need you all to guess more things for clues. Even if it’s completely wild.
Mysti the Morphan needs your help!!

I’ll, even, look up more platypus taxonomy for you!!
Have you tried looking into the scientist who discovered the Giant Platypus? or the person who coined it? Or the latin name for it? Those might be good places to start

We need to find something that has “Database” in it. Perhaps find more info about is appearance?

Have you tried looking into the scientist who discovered the Giant Platypus? or the person who coined it? Or the latin name for it? Those might be good places to start
We've essentially tried all of those in our hundreds of guesses on this. I got busy and haven't had the time to dive into "database" as of yet.

But, I will try a guess here:

- Giant Platypus
- "Database"
- Platypus Software provides ISP billing software since 1996
- Platypus is a service of Tucows, Inc.
- Elliot Noss is the President and CEO of Tucows, Inc.
- Elliot Noss very similar in name to Eliot Ness
- Eliot Ness is a character in Untouchables played by Kevin Costner
- Kevin Costner was in a horror movie called The New Daughter (2009)
- The studio that produced The New Daughter (Anchor Bay) has since gone under, and the rights to many of its DVDs now belong to Universal Pictures Home Entertainment
- GUESS #1: The New Daughter house.

ALSO - Luis Berdejo directed The New Daughter
- Luis Berdejo also was the Screenwriter for [REC].
- GUESS #2: [REC] house.

Last edited:
Oh! Sorry, didn't see the shortcut. Okay so, Database. This could mean the place that the information is located. ABC australia posted something about it but National Geographic also posted. Both could be some sort of database.

Ugh I feel like I'm getting nowhere.

Legacy said to look at the shortcut in another way- maybe we should be looking for a prominent database and searching platypus in it?

Reactions: Legacy
Nevermind other characters they can use, probably multiple times, like bent neck lady (drop form the ceiling anyone?), the tall ghost with the hat (stilt walkers!), Poppy...they can also probably make good use of the moving statues round the house...as for sets, they can alternate between the hill house and the funeral home (maybe even throw in that nell/bnl hotel hallway scene?)....anyways, in my opinion hill house is totally doable, and something I'd really like to see.

Don’t forget smiley (Adult Theo dreams him) and the man in the basement (Young Luke encounters him).

If anyone has doubts about plausible characters for the house, I suggest you look up those two.

Reactions: OhHaiInternet95
There is a software called Platypus.
I’ll try to work with this one, this gave me an idea (assuming it’s date related)

- Phineas And Ferb

- Giant Platypus

- Platypus software

- Founded in Australia 1982

- ???

Yeah I’m lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.