The Official Dudley Do-Rights Condition Thread | Page 7 | Inside Universal Forums

The Official Dudley Do-Rights Condition Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I dont believe this... do you have a link?

It routinely wins the Golden Ticket. Rather meaningless popularity contest voted on by thrill seekers. Cedar Point usually wins best park. It's not unheard of for Knoebel's to beat out all Disney and Universal parks for Best Park. That says all you need to know about the system and its audience.

I'm glad it's staying. Even though Dudley has gone from my favorite ride at Islands to LOATHE.

They aren't going to remove it, it still brings in huge crowds and has a good spot. Remember we are the minority and most guests like it.

I don't see what's so bad about dudley. I have been on many water rides and this is the best. Three drops and a very long ride in general.

They can keep Dudley for all I care if they'd add to it. That ride needs to be FINISHED.

Can we please get it finished? And how about eliminating the lap bars for seat belts? I think that would be more comfortable and easier in loading and unloading.

Always love this ride. It gets you wet many times over & it's as funny as the cartoons. Sure, it doesn't have animatronics or scenes as good as Splash Mountain, but what water ride does. I love Splash Mountain, but it's more of a dark ride than a water ride. I barely get damp on it. But on a hot Florida day, there's nothing much better than Dudley to cool you down while having lots of fun on a attraction that is pretty long.

Sounds like a few didn't read every tweet that day...

Dudley used to be my favorite ride. But with the new seats and wait times taking forever even on Express, I don't look forward to it as much. I'm a tall guy so those lap bars are no fun getting in or out. And I don't know what it is with the wait times, I've been going essentially the same time of year for 10 years now and used to be able to walk on 3 times in a row. Now after one walkthrough I have no desire to wait again. Obviously attendance numbers have went up and it's the dog days of summer but I have no problem walking on Popeye 3-4 times in a row

I don't see what's so bad about dudley. I have been on many water rides and this is the best. Three drops and a very long ride in general.

Exactly. I grew up at studios. I remember riding it on grand opening day in '99 with no lap bars. Its a great water ride and has won the Golden Ticket best water ride a couple times in a row. It kicks Splash Mountain's ass no question. I don't get the complaints abut this ride. It feels great to get drenched on it after a blistering Florida heat day.