The Bourne Stuntacular - General Discussion | Page 37 | Inside Universal Forums

The Bourne Stuntacular - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
eQteDul.gif

Random question and I'm guessing the answer is we don't know yet, but is this going to have a set number of showtimes per day or is going to be continual showings? I only saw T2 once or twice and it was awhile ago so my memory is hazy, but wasn't it continual (meaning one show after another, no breaks)?

Just had the thought that if it's a physically taxing stunt show, the actors/actresses probably can't just do that every 30 minutes over and over and over.

Reactions: TheCodeMan95
Random question and I'm guessing the answer is we don't know yet, but is this going to have a set number of showtimes per day or is going to be continual showings? I only saw T2 once or twice and it was awhile ago so my memory is hazy, but wasn't it continual (meaning one show after another, no breaks)?

Just had the thought that if it's a physically taxing stunt show, the actors/actresses probably can't just do that every 30 minutes over and over and over.

We do not know yet but the assumption is what you stated: set times per day due to intensity and specialty of the stunt actors.

Asking this cause I don’t know the business side as well:

Since it’s brand new, would they hire/pay a few more actors to have more shows operating throughout the day to generate some more business/merch sales? Not sure if that’s how it works for shows or not. I’d presume no, but unless the script is god awful this honestly has potential to be one of the best shows in Orlando it seems or at least very unique so not sure if they’d try and pump it out as much as possible early on

I’d think it would be continuous shows due to how low capacity the theater is. Continuous even meaning it has a 15, 30 or even 45 minute gaps like T2:3-D.

This theater is no WaterWorld. It holds maybe 1/4th the amount of people.

yes, like Poseidon.
Poseidon doesn't use stunt actors. Anytime actors are brought in the mix, you need to give time to reset and give the cast a break. With something as simple as Horror Makeup having scheduled showtimes, Bourne almost certainly will.

Reactions: tankart150
Asking this cause I don’t know the business side as well:

Since it’s brand new, would they hire/pay a few more actors to have more shows operating throughout the day to generate some more business/merch sales? Not sure if that’s how it works for shows or not. I’d presume no, but unless the script is god awful this honestly has potential to be one of the best shows in Orlando it seems or at least very unique so not sure if they’d try and pump it out as much as possible early on

Shows actually tend to have less showtimes at opening. Over time they add more showtimes as actors, tech and operations smooth out any issues.

Poseidon doesn't use stunt actors. Anytime actors are brought in the mix, you need to give time to reset and give the cast a break. With something as simple as Horror Makeup having scheduled showtimes, Bourne almost certainly will.
Poseidon’s actors are actually considered stunt actors internally because of the finale, but the actor schedules are staggered over the top of one another to allow for the continuous showtimes (similar to how T2:3D was).

Reactions: Mad Dog