Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

The 13 Evils

The HOS website added a few things of interest under their new Eat Drink and Play section

NEW Voodoo Village Market

Visit Howl-O-Scream’s newest BOO-tique located next to The Experiment in the Egypt area of the park by Montu for even more Howl-O-Scream gifts.

Whether you want to drink Howl-O-Scream’s specialty cocktails or have the bartender create your favorite concoction, full service liquor bars are located throughout the park during Howl-O-Scream. Be sure to try “The 13” and “Voodoo Juice!”

You can find full liquor bars at the following locations:

- Nairobi Walkway
- Cheetah Hunt Plaza
- Stanleyville
- Gwazi Walkway
- Carnibar in Timbuktu

Taco Bus at Club 13

This local favorite will be at Howl-O-Scream. Devour authentic Taco Bus favorites, straight from the Bus’s window! There’s also a full-service liquor bar at this location featuring Howl-O-Scream 2013’s signature cocktails. Stop by after 11 p.m. to enjoy Taco Bus Breakfast!

Their store: The Shop of Horrors is open this afternoon.
Hosstore_zps943f0f36.jpg

I swing by Sunday morning, have to work tomorrow, to get some pics.

I think HOS did an amazing job this year, regarding the teaser videos. These are by far the best teaser videos for a haunt I have ssen in a long time. (my opinion lol)

The map is up on the site now... :smiley:

Map_zps64d56414.png

I remember last year that there was a package for purchasing pictures. I had purchased the house picture for Zombie Mortuary and then spotted that there was some package for several pics at different locations.. Anyone knows how this works? What it included(s)?

Cheers!

Marquibiri :thumbs:

Howl-O-Scream 2013: The 13 - (9/16/13) Busch Gardens Tampa has launched a new very special Howl-O-Scream themed tour opportunity. It will cost you $350 a person, but you can get a guided tour by Howl-O-Scream’s own Scott Swenson (Creative Director) to learn the secrets “behind the screams”, go through the haunted houses, scare zones and get exclusive access to everything. This includes a trip into the makeup room to see how they transform men and women into monsters, and then take a private trip inside the park’s infamous Crown Colony restaurant, long rumored to be a site of true paranormal activity. So to get the tour, front of line access into all the haunts and coasters, private seating at Fiends, free beverages at “secret beer locations” around the park, then book the new “UNLEASHED” tour now at 813-987-5087. They are only offering this on 10/5, 10/12 and 10/19.

Sorry just a little too pricey for me..., but I would love to do it.

$350 is a lot, but if there's one person i'd want being my tour guide after paying that kind of money, it's Scott.

Ok guys so still trying to plan on going to howl o scream. Never have been so any planning or suggestions for first timer?
the
First thing to know is buy a ticket for the Fright Feast.
Simply the best value at a haunt event period.
If you are going I can give you a game plan that will get through the event easily, provided the FF is purchased.
Any questions feel free to ask.

^ alright let me hear it!!! cause i have no clue when it comes to this...geeze havent even been to bush gardens in years!!!

i have no idea what ticket to buy, what night to go, what nights are busy whats not, and if i need an express if they have it(even though i would'nt be able to afford it!!)

^ alright let me hear it!!! cause i have no clue when it comes to this...geeze havent even been to bush gardens in years!!!

i have no idea what ticket to buy, what night to go, what nights are busy whats not, and if i need an express if they have it(even though i would'nt be able to afford it!!)

Thursdays the least busy, then Friday and Saturday naturally.
HOS is cheaper for the perks than HHNs if you decide to go that route.

How much do you want to spend?
When do you want to go?
Do you want to ride the rides also?
Do you drink?

^mhh money wise i am tight but if something is well worth the money i dont mind spending it....and i was thinking a thursday...and i read somewhere that they let you in around 5 to start riding the rides and that meal is like at 6 and then event at 7:30??? idk if im right but thats what i thought i read last night....and yes to drink and planning on getting a hotel across the street probably that holiday inn unless you know anywhere better....
so would love to ride the rides but probably wont be getting over that area until 4ish...coming from east coast

- - - Updated - - -

oh and the 4 pack if i get 4 people to go all i do is buy 4 of those tickets and i get them for 30 bucks???

Hos is worth the money and BGT at night is a blast iMO.
Thursdays are not really crowded, you can do the Fright Feast (under $30 extra) which gets you a dinner, a show, and after the show a 1/2 hour of FF only exclusive time in the houses and then a hour of express benefits... it's a great deal.
That should be more than enough time to do all the houses and some riding as well.