Super Nintendo World - Uptime & Virtual Line Information | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Super Nintendo World - Uptime & Virtual Line Information

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Because TM previews have started and continue into (I believe) next week, can anyone confirm that Super Nintendo World is not currently available to guests?
Source is from Discord App, soft openings are done until after AP/TM previews

Source is from Discord App, soft openings are done until after AP/TM previews

With respect, there's been a lot of false alarms and misinfo spreading from unsourced tweets and Discord messages. I'd prefer to hear from someone on the ground whether the land is closed - though there is plenty of reason to believe public softs have concluded for a while.

What is the likelihood of a tech rehearsal for the general public on Monday the 23rd?

Last edited:
Thinking about taking a chance and heading to the park today now that AP previews are over. Wondering if anyone who might happen to be “on the ground” there already could confirm if they’re still doing technical rehearsals or not? Much appreciated!

Thinking about taking a chance and heading to the park today now that AP previews are over. Wondering if anyone who might happen to be “on the ground” there already could confirm if they’re still doing technical rehearsals or not? Much appreciated!
Actually today is the last day of AP previews. So tomorrow, the 12th, might be open for tech rehearsals. BUT, they have been known to open the land later in the day after all the slots have been let in. So maybe check after 7pm to close.

Actually today is the last day of AP previews. So tomorrow, the 12th, might be open for tech rehearsals. BUT, they have been known to open the land later in the day after all the slots have been let in. So maybe check after 7pm to close.

Bummer! Guess I had bad info. Oh well, we’re all the way up here now.. may as well chance it!

Thanks for the heads up!