Super Nintendo World - Uptime & Virtual Line Information | Inside Universal Forums

Super Nintendo World - Uptime & Virtual Line Information

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Mario Kart seems to be closed according to QueueTimes.com

I wouldn't assume it's actually closed until we get confirmation from someone on the ground. For the first few hours I was there yesterday, the queue time was marked "opening soon," but the ride was open and operating. This also meant the app's status did not reflect what was actually happening.

UPDATE, the ride appears to have opened:

Last edited:
Reactions: Jerroddragon
Mario Kart seems to be closed according to QueueTimes.com
The rider yesterday would close not because it was having issues but staffing I think, the Q is longggggg and they were not filling it all the way up yet at least when I was there....have yet to walk in the Pink Yoshi Story area of the Q but you can see it

I know the park isn't open yet, but could someone update if it opens today? Today would be PERFECT for me to go, so my fingers are super crossed!!! I never was able to get a reservation either, as weekends were gone super fast, and weekdays the park closes at 6 (which is when I am just barely getting off work).

I know the park isn't open yet, but could someone update if it opens today? Today would be PERFECT for me to go, so my fingers are super crossed!!! I never was able to get a reservation either, as weekends were gone super fast, and weekdays the park closes at 6 (which is when I am just barely getting off work).
Count this a rumor and follow twitter or here but people on my USH facebook group have been saying no more testing until next week....I hope its not true but we will see.

I have heard today is unlikely, while tomorrow is possible.

They do need time to actually finish the land.

Reactions: Nico
I just entered the land. Technical rehearsals are happening. MK is not open at the moment.

EDIT: They’re letting us queue but the ride is experiencing a delay.

361E2BCE-D4B5-4E47-8B43-870AA94C82DB.jpeg
If your going to the park, go to your USH app ASAP you get in the park and go to rides and to the bottom and get your time then