Super Nintendo World (Osaka) | Page 110 | Inside Universal Forums

Super Nintendo World (Osaka)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
No, let's not. Let's honor the no spoiler rule and keep being left in the dark until February 4th. 我慢して頑張ろうぜ!c:
32fnly.png

Guess I'll be dipping from the thread to avoid potential leaks now as someone who doesn't prefer them. See ya guys once I either go to Japan and ride or when it opens here in Hollywood. XD

Guess I'll be dipping from the thread to avoid potential leaks now as someone who doesn't prefer them. See ya guys once I either go to Japan and ride or when it opens here in Hollywood. XD

You're going to be waiting a long time then. I could see it being late 2023 by the time it finally opens stateside--almost a decade after it was first announced.

And I could see it being 2026 before Orlando gets it if they don't move it back to KZ--OVER a decade after it was first announced.

Reactions: Pacific
Again, I've always preferred not to spoil myself on rides/lands I haven't been to. I think I'll be fine, even if it is a little tough knowing it's something like Mario.

Meh. Like .000001% of the people that will ever see the land will be there opening day. There’s going to be spoilers galore in a few weeks
That's very true

I still think it's good form to wait until the land has officially opened and the all-clear has been given by the park

As far as MK goes though, I fear for any amount of leaked footage not telling the full story no matter what

That's very true

I still think it's good form to wait until the land has officially opened and the all-clear has been given by the park

As far as MK goes though, I fear for any amount of leaked footage not telling the full story no matter what
Even when the okay is given to show stuff, we're probably not going to get much of it as getting unofficial POVs for Japanese dark rides seems difficult. Outside of whatever was leaked today, I really doubt much else will get leaked.

EDIT: NEVER MIND I SPOKE TOO SOON.
AHHHHHHHHHH
20201224_232906.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: shiekra38
According to the USJ website, there’s over 70k available slots for previews, so it’s only a matter of time before a POV is leaked. Also, for anyone interested, the latest video on Themeparx is a full walkthrough of the MK queue. :freak:

That is one insanely long cattle grid queue line!
Everything looks really great though!