Super Nintendo World (Osaka) - Donkey Kong Expansion Thread | Page 10 | Inside Universal Forums

Super Nintendo World (Osaka) - Donkey Kong Expansion Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Given tickets are released two months ahead (including ride specific express passes), can we expect two months notice of the opening date? If so, to make a Spring opening date, won't the announcement need to be made in the next week?

I am starting to question whether they update the opening season to summer at this rate.
Going to chime in and say that the park does have an opening date, both for advance invitations and for the general public.

Advance invitations will happen on May 13th to May 24th.

The opening date is either going to be May 27th or the 28th.

Found all of the information on this on this Tweet from @usj1 on Twitter weeks ago:

Going to chime in and say that the park does have an opening date, both for advance invitations and for the general public.

Advance invitations will happen on May 13th to May 24th.

The opening date is either going to be May 27th or the 28th.

Found all of the information on this on this Tweet from @usj1 on Twitter weeks ago:

Like the tweet says that’s the “expected” opening dates, and things can change. Especially if the ride isn’t ready.

Donkey Kong has been postponed to the 2nd half of the year,, no earlier than late july (for grand opening)

Issues with ride electrical system if what I have heard is still accurate
Hopefully, the "delay" is to like, late June, where it would classify as the Summer season and not to a far off date like October or November.
Well...seems like fate has saw my message about not wanting DKC to be delayed for several months and made it (possibly, if the park opens in late-July) into a reality. Disappointmenting? Yes, it is. At least, Universal Creative can use some extra time to fix out the kinks in the ride's electrical system before doing the grand opening for it.