Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion) | Page 97 | Inside Universal Forums

Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I know I have said this before... but we just need to stop suggesting ways Universal can get rid of another ride in order to expand, they need more attractions, not just to replace old ones! ;)

Re studio v theme park space in the LL, I'd say that can all change, the past 5 years have shown they are more than happy to take studio space and relocate soundstages to grow theme park space. I still think the most practical way to expand SNW in the future is to take the stages behind it.

Last edited:
Here's a question; as it's..fair to ask.

Will SNW try to hide the TF facade, similar to how Osaka is seemingly doing that?

I'd argue the JW show building and massive JW logo will be more intrusive but would think the TF facade will be just below the wall once they finish building?

Entering the land will be from the bottom level and the ride access will be from the top level.

Are we sure about that? I just wonder how they deal with the great reveal of the land if you enter on the bottom level, I'd imagine they still get people upto the top level somehow - maybe the warp pipe entrance will be escalators?

Are we sure about that? I just wonder how they deal with the great reveal of the land if you enter on the bottom level, I'd imagine they still get people upto the top level somehow - maybe the warp pipe entrance will be escalators?
The warp pipe for Florida was going to/will be escalators.

Any idea how they do that for wheelchairs. I love a great reveal but elevator up and down doesn't sound like a lot of fun.
I feel other than Bowser’s Castle like EVERY entrance in SNW is they a warp pipe, even if it’s small so they could design something like around an elevator to make it work enough I feel