Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion) | Page 324 | Inside Universal Forums

Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
After coming across said updated version again, that is strange, yeah. Maybe it's some kind of strange licensing issue, but I doubt that's the case. Maybe Universal got lazy and didn't reach out to NIntendo for the render.
Nintendo is super inconsistent with the renders themselves so I'm not very surprised. Big doubt on licensing issue, I'm guessing it's just a graphic designer who didn't bother looking for a newer renders. Remember, the JP SNW website literally used fan art for its loading page initially (because the graphic designer couldn't tell the difference...somehow, ahaha).

Reactions: KlownzNskullZ
Just wanted to share my video in the right place.
If a Hollywood expansion does happen, I see Transforners biting the dust for it. It's a decent amount of space for  something and its sooooo close to Super Nintendo World. Transformers is popular but it's also that sort of thing where if it were to close, there would be a collective "Oh, okay". Maybe they could utilize the same ride system and make a Hollywood Exclusive Mario (or Mario adjacent) attraction. Or just demolish it and make something completely new for Hollywood, and Hollywood only.

Maybe we get a ride centered around another main cast member that is more "original" (as in, it's not an attraction that takes something from the video game and tries to make it "IRL", but rather a more experimental experience where it takes the Mario IP and does something more "obtuse").
The Luigi's Mansion rumored expansion makes sense for a ride system that would maybe utilize what transformers has laid down, however, i think the only hitch in this plan is i believe all that space BEHIND transformers in between it and Nintendo is a warehouse used for BIG Halloween Horror Nights stuff. I've only been twice to HHN in CA, but last i checked, the Stranger Things house was just there in 2023 and it was huge and they needed all that space. Without Nintendo being affected by horror nights, it's tough to assume that THAT's the direction they'd go in when it comes to blowing stuff up to maybe expand Nintendo. Idk. The more i think about it, the more i assume that's all we're getting for Nintendo on the west coast. They didn't even have room for the dinky Yoshi ride in the pre-existing format, it's hard to see them stretching more and cannibalizing something else within the same pipe entrance or direction of pipe entrance.

ALSO, i just visited SNW for the first time and figured this would be the place to post this!

Just wanted to share my video in the right place.

The Luigi's Mansion rumored expansion makes sense for a ride system that would maybe utilize what transformers has laid down, however, i think the only hitch in this plan is i believe all that space BEHIND transformers in between it and Nintendo is a warehouse used for BIG Halloween Horror Nights stuff. I've only been twice to HHN in CA, but last i checked, the Stranger Things house was just there in 2023 and it was huge and they needed all that space. Without Nintendo being affected by horror nights, it's tough to assume that THAT's the direction they'd go in when it comes to blowing stuff up to maybe expand Nintendo. Idk. The more i think about it, the more i assume that's all we're getting for Nintendo on the west coast. They didn't even have room for the dinky Yoshi ride in the pre-existing format, it's hard to see them stretching more and cannibalizing something else within the same pipe entrance or direction of pipe entrance.

ALSO, i just visited SNW for the first time and figured this would be the place to post this!

I wish.....If we could get like 2 more attractions after F&F that would be amazing...it won't happen but it's what the park needs over...playing switch which ride is in the same location

The Park by 2028 needs more capacity but at the current way they are building attractions, I don't see it.....Simpsons land will have to by then and for super Universal won't want whatever is replacing it to being built in 2028.

So I hope they are looking flex land or moving the Tram before taking out more rides because while the coaster is great we lost two HUGE people eaters for a coaster...so doesn't really add how many people can be in the park.

I just wish we could go back in time........they see how big this is MOVE panda express so we could have used that area and made SNW bigger and have either the Yoshi ride or kept building and have a Luigi mansion ride in the style of the Minions shooting walking attraction (yeah yeah yeah people want a full dark ride but space and would be a good test for an E ticket Luigi mansion ride at epic universe)

We could still see a walking attraction and then a mini land for Lugi;s Mansion in the space your talking about....and I would be down if it ment we got more band games and another raid featuring King Boo

Universal Studios Hollywood and Spirit Airlines have joined forces to launch the first-ever Airbus A320neo featuring a Super Nintendo World aircraft wrap, as well as launching a new "Next-Level Flyaway Sweepstakes".

Cest La Vie GIF by Bobby Bazini

• Haha
Reactions: Nico
Universal Studios Hollywood and Spirit Airlines have joined forces to launch the first-ever Airbus A320neo featuring a Super Nintendo World aircraft wrap, as well as launching a new "Next-Level Flyaway Sweepstakes".

Gross

• Haha
Reactions: Nico
Don't want to turn this into a Spirit Airlines sucks thread, but I remember the first time I flew with Spirit 11 years ago. Funny enough it was on a trip with me and a buddy to go to Orlando for HHN 23. We got lured in by the cheap prices, only to find out I had to pay $100 just to check my bag as they felt my bag was just a little bit over the limit when it barely fit in the test compartment.

To make this better, it was a redeye flight, and I had to sit next to an obese drunk guy who was constantly complaining about his "worthless spaghetti maker" wife divorcing him, as he said she was calling him a "good for nothing". There was a *somewhat* redeeming factor to sitting next to him though. When the stewardess askes us if we want anything, he bought $75 worth of snacks and soft drinks for me and my friend and himself! After that he immediately wanted to order four small shots of vodka. The stewardess was like "How about maybe....one? You've had enough." He said "Naw sweetheart, make it eleven! Take it or leave it!" She reluctantly let him buy one. After our snacks came his drunk self spilled coke all over the left side of my pants.

So it's about 2 am, we're about halfway, and I'm trying to sleep after eating my combos, pretzels, and candy. The left side of my pants is a little damp and smells like Coke. He tries to have a convo with me and my friend about how he wanted to see Disneyland and Knott's Berry Farm in Florida and all the vacationing he was gonna do there. I'm tryna sleep but then he decides to listen to my friends music. I crap you not....he starts singing along to freaking Down with the Sickness at 2am when we're all tryna sleep.

Finally, the plane lands and our half-asleep selves are tryna leave. While we're exiting, he decides to proudly announce to the whole cabin that he couldn't wait to go to McDonald's to do a lot of ma- erm...do a lot of....inappropriate activities at McDonald's to get over his divorce. A stewardess then told him "Sir, please. There are children on this plane."

So yeah, never fly with Spirit. Ever. You cant even get a glass of water without them charging $6. I will never fly with them again, and neither should you. I would never wish that upon my worst enemy. It baffles me why Universal chose this airline to advertise SNW.

But going back on topic, how were those one year anniversary pins? Lol

Don't want to turn this into a Spirit Airlines sucks thread, but I remember the first time I flew with Spirit 11 years ago. Funny enough it was on a trip with me and a buddy to go to Orlando for HHN 23. We got lured in by the cheap prices, only to find out I had to pay $100 just to check my bag as they felt my bag was just a little bit over the limit when it barely fit in the test compartment.

To make this better, it was a redeye flight, and I had to sit next to an obese drunk guy who was constantly complaining about his "worthless spaghetti maker" wife divorcing him, as he said she was calling him a "good for nothing". There was a *somewhat* redeeming factor to sitting next to him though. When the stewardess askes us if we want anything, he bought $75 worth of snacks and soft drinks for me and my friend and himself! After that he immediately wanted to order four small shots of vodka. The stewardess was like "How about maybe....one? You've had enough." He said "Naw sweetheart, make it eleven! Take it or leave it!" She reluctantly let him buy one. After our snacks came his drunk self spilled coke all over the left side of my pants.

So it's about 2 am, we're about halfway, and I'm trying to sleep after eating my combos, pretzels, and candy. The left side of my pants is a little damp and smells like Coke. He tries to have a convo with me and my friend about how he wanted to see Disneyland and Knott's Berry Farm in Florida and all the vacationing he was gonna do there. I'm tryna sleep but then he decides to listen to my friends music. I crap you not....he starts singing along to freaking Down with the Sickness at 2am when we're all tryna sleep.

Finally, the plane lands and our half-asleep selves are tryna leave. While we're exiting, he decides to proudly announce to the whole cabin that he couldn't wait to go to McDonald's to do a lot of ma- erm...do a lot of....inappropriate activities at McDonald's to get over his divorce. A stewardess then told him "Sir, please. There are children on this plane."

So yeah, never fly with Spirit. Ever. You cant even get a glass of water without them charging $6. I will never fly with them again, and neither should you. I would never wish that upon my worst enemy. It baffles me why Universal chose this airline to advertise SNW.

These days you have to pay an upcharge for an experience that good.

Feels like the Wal-Mart of airlines, jeez.

As for the pins, very neat to have! I now wonder if button/pin protectors exist, just to preserve it for long term.

Betcha Disney steals this and uses it for a Villains event. ;)