Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion) | Page 163 | Inside Universal Forums

Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Universal Studios Hollywood has announced that Super Nintendo World will open in 2023!

Reactions: Nico
Avenger's Campus and Toontown will have opened in the same amount of time working on this land...with one ride and its not the first time they have done this land...just disappointing

• Haha
Reactions: jarmor
Since it's officially not coming out today, I guess I'll say:
I heard that Feature Presentation was supposed to open today but had shipment delays.

I guess I must admit defeat on the 2022 opening lol, but I'm not convinced the delay is construction related as from what I've heard the land is on track to be ready much sooner.

What even...
Disneyland was about to make 1.5 lands in the same time Universal is taking to make a smaller version of a land they have already made.

How are we not suppose to be disappointed? This project was suppose to be coming out against Avengers Campus and now is like three years behind that and I dont believe any rumors on low materials because Disney is still building things in both its Florida and CA theme parks

Disneyland was about to make 1.5 lands in the same time Universal is taking to make a smaller version of a land they have already made.

How are we not suppose to be disappointed? This project was suppose to be coming out against Avengers Campus and now is like three years behind that and I dont believe any rumors on low materials because Disney is still building things in both its Florida and CA theme parks

I wouldn't say Disney Florida is known for speed.

It could've been a lot of factors surrounding covid with supplies, labor, and restrictions specifically here given how fast Universal usually is to build.

I was toying with the idea of whether or not I should respond with sarcasm or not, or even just outright ignore it but...

You can't be serious, right?

You do know all those projects were started at different times, and there was a thing called COVID, right? You know, the thing that shut down the park for a year?

Avengers Campus was SUPPOSED to open in 2020. Super Nintendo World was SCHEDULED to open in 2022.

Toontown is a redo, and the only thing new coming started construction last May 2021. C'mon now...