Stranger Things (HHN 32) | Page 6 | Inside Universal Forums

Stranger Things (HHN 32)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
does anyone know of any wild card scenes in here that are going to take us by surprise? just throwing this out there into the void in case someone has something to share

innocent whistle GIF

does anyone know of any wild card scenes in here that are going to take us by surprise? just throwing this out there into the void in case someone has something to share

innocent whistle GIF
Se go through an exact replica of Suzie’s house with annoying siblings scare actor, consists half of the house.

A scare gauntlet of Argyle, Yuri and Murray is the final scene.

House is definitely fun and has some really cool setpieces and decent scares. I think it's the little details that bother me though and make me still consider 28's house to be better. I miss the Upside Down particles from the last two houses, the Eleven mannequin is ridiculously bad, and I'm not a fan of the fabric walls for a number of the important scenes. However I think I'd be much more willing to deal with some bunched up fabric on the sides of scenes if the backgrounds themselves weren't really softly lit and blurry. If they wanted to really make it work, they needed some higher quality projectors cause as it stands the Max Graveyard scene and Demobat Tornado are practically unreadable to me. Also a massive waste of Running Up that Hill across the entire event.

Hoping you all can answer something for me. On our Unmasking the Horror tour our tour guide said the song during the "battle" scene is just very similar to Master of Puppets. I have others saying it absolutely is MOP.
Is MOP playing in the house or is it just something similar?

Hoping you all can answer something for me. On our Unmasking the Horror tour our tour guide said the song during the "battle" scene is just very similar to Master of Puppets. I have others saying it absolutely is MOP.
Is MOP playing in the house or is it just something similar?
Ummm, it’s definitely master of puppets.

Maybe they were trying to say that it’s just a cut version of the song since I think only the guitar plays and a little bit of vocals.

Reactions: SeventyOne
I could definitely be wrong but rewatching some of the povs it’s really hard not to hear that song being MOP.
You can mimic the hard, three note riff of the refrain while completely changing the rhythm /melody underneath and it can sound “almost” identical while being a different song.

MOP has key hits. Everything around those hits is fairly easy to hide.

This house was just okay to me. Maybe it's because I haven't seen season 4. The first Stranger Things house is still the best one to me and I've done all three.