Space Mountain (Film) | Inside Universal Forums

Space Mountain (Film)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
This movie will suck.
I did enjoy Tomorrowland when that came out almost ten years ago so I'm willing to give it a chance lol. Though I haven't rewatched it since then so maybe I wouldn't like it now but I'm still curious to see what they could do with Space Mountain

I mean it can work...but they need a good script and actors people like....if they make this starring Jarod Leto, then Disney is just trolling us at this point

• Haha
Reactions: saint.piss
I did enjoy Tomorrowland when that came out almost ten years ago so I'm willing to give it a chance lol. Though I haven't rewatched it since then so maybe I wouldn't like it now but I'm still curious to see what they could do with Space Mountain
Tomorrowland was a good starting point. If this is sort of a spin-off of that then I’m in.

Reactions: saint.piss
While I’m also skeptical

Remember pirates was a stupid idea for a film and now is one of the best action films ever

So while unlikely if done right this could be a ckassic

Heck HM could also be an amazing movie they just need to let a director with a vision and a better script happen next time to make it happen

While I’m also skeptical

Remember pirates was a stupid idea for a film and now is one of the best action films ever

So while unlikely if done right this could be a ckassic

Heck HM could also be an amazing movie they just need to let a director with a vision and a better script happen next time to make it happen
Pirates was a fluke. There have been a dozen Disney Park into Film adaptations and they've all been boring to bad. Country Bears, Tower of Terror, Jungle Cruise, etc. I wasn't a big fan of the Muppet Haunted Mansion special and the Pirates films themselves took a huge dive in quality.

Imo, This Space Mountain film will most likely be boring, bad, or both. It's a silly concept and I'm personally not looking forward to it.

Reactions: mccgavin
Pirates was a fluke. There have been a dozen Disney Park into Film adaptations and they've all been boring to bad. Country Bears, Tower of Terror, Jungle Cruise, etc. I wasn't a big fan of the Muppet Haunted Mansion special and the Pirates films themselves took a huge dive in quality.

Imo, This Space Mountain film will most likely be boring, bad, or both. It's a silly concept and I'm personally not looking forward to it.
For sure pirates was but….if it happened once can always happen again

Honestly feels like luck, look at Dreamworks from puss in boots 2 which is amazing to Kung fu panda 4 which is a good but safe film

So anything goes

For sure pirates was but….if it happened once can always happen again

Honestly feels like luck, look at Dreamworks from puss in boots 2 which is amazing to Kung fu panda 4 which is a good but safe film

So anything goes
Pirates wasn’t a “fluke”.

Pirates was a really good film, that had great world building, a character that is now fairly iconic & made iconic by an extremely charismatic actor. Oh, and VFX well ahead of its time.

You need someone at the helm who has a cool vision and a way to bring it to life. Oh, and how about some inspired casting too?

I think Jungle Cruise is the closest they’ve come to matching a pirates like breakout since. Had the film come out in 2019 instead of 2020, I think the film does really, really well.

Reactions: mccgavin
Pirates wasn’t a “fluke”.

Pirates was a really good film, that had great world building, a character that is now fairly iconic made iconic by an extremely charismatic actor. Oh, and VFX well ahead of its time.

You need someone at the helm who has a cool vision and a way to bring it to life. Oh, and how about some inspired casting too?

I think Jungle Cruise is the closest they’ve come to matching a pirates like breakout since. Had the film come out in 2019 instead of 2020, I think the film does really, really well.
The first Pirates was a hit but they kept milking the franchise and overall the quality went downhill. Dead Man tells no Tales was panned with a 30% RT score.