Slow Times at SeaWorld? | Inside Universal Forums

Slow Times at SeaWorld?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Very slow. The weekdays will have 5000-7000 guests and the weekends will be about twice that depending on the event taking place and the weather.

giphy.gif

Oh dear, some of the responses to this thread are going to be interesting
Especially seeing as this guy has just started working at Seaworld. I'd have asked a co-worker!

I'm sure it depends on the ticket deals too. My friend scored BOGO Annual Passes..

I see Sea World Orlando just started a new summer promo. One free child's admission with each adult ticket purchased (until August 15th). Sounds like a desperation promo. Is this an indication that their summer attendance is soft?

It's been VERY busy every day I've been there. They're getting people in the gates and then getting them to spend money inside.

I would concur with this. Sea World seems to be do very well, the park has been very busy and even packed many of the days we have visited this year.

Visited from the UK in May/June and Seaworld was without question our favourite DAY. We all accepted it wasn't the best theme park...Universal and Disney are superior but from going from the absolute mania of getting pushed around MK one day to a leisurely stress free stroll in a great park the following day was magnificent.

The park is gorgeously maintained, the shows are brilliant and what few rides they had were excellent. One of our favourite places in the world! :)