Slaughter Sinema 2 (HHN 33) | Inside Universal Forums

Slaughter Sinema 2 (HHN 33)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Fire This Is Fine GIF

200w.gif

I really did not expect this to be what we got today! I wasn't expecting much of anything at all honestly!

Slaughter Sinema 2 is a terrific idea, and with how incredible the first house was, this has a tremendously high bar to reach. I'll try to temper my expectations in case, but if this is even 75% as good as Slaughter '18 was, this will be an all-timer as well.

Hope the cast gels, the directors have some really great ideas, and most importantly, they start the house to Maniac - Michael Sembello again !! :lmao:

This is already my most highly anticipated house, and I don't think it'll be topped by any of the other 9 haha!

Here's a refresher..

Last edited:
I see they're starting the originals off with a bang this year, which is perfectly fine by me as I loved the first Slaughter Sinema!

For me, B-Movies can work incredibly well as a Horror Comedy house. And it worked pretty well in the first with the rapid-fire Poster providing a laugh, and the following scene providing a scare. Even if the scenes themselves might not have all been a hit, at least the poster was able to give a great laugh, so you got something out of it.

And it's a concept which can provide a multitude of material, you just have to give a couple years or so to build up the crazy ideas and let loose, and it feels like a great time to do so after 5-6 years!

Reactions: Ahmanet
Does anyone else find the stylization of the "2" a bit interesting?
Could obviously be a coincidence, but the fact it's blue and has the points where they are certainly *looks* like Chance. Could be a nod, or more likely, a coincidence like I said - but hey, you never know

Reactions: TheCodeMan95
Does anyone else find the stylization of the "2" a bit interesting?
Could obviously be a coincidence, but the fact it's blue and has the points where they are certainly *looks* like Chance. Could be a nod, or more likely, a coincidence like I said - but hey, you never know
I wouldn't look into it that deeply, notice it's just merely the font used for the title as the letters have various points to them as well.

As one of 7 people on this planet who misses the 3D houses...is there a possibility that this is a 3D house? With the one movie title mentioned, a set of low budget 3D horror movies would be awesome.
Part of it sound like maybe but as it’s not called SS 2 3D I doubt so

Reactions: SeventyOne
I could see them making the scene eye-popping 3-D seeing how a bit colorful of the metal skeleton looks. I could see them adding blacklight coloring on em, so far that's catching my interest, I wonder if the Western scene is going to be a call back to Ghost Town or just another missed opportunity western original that they couldn't go for, I'm excited to see what stuff they're going call back to from the first one.

Last edited: