Six Flags Magic Mountain | Page 11 | Inside Universal Forums

Six Flags Magic Mountain

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Right now, RMC has disclosed a massive recalling of parts on some of their coasters; as it's possible that TC may be going down as the recalls take place.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a stupid question to ask if any of you would know. Please bare with me on how stupid this may be as I have not been to Hurricane Harbor in YEARS (As in not in this decade).

Do they allow re-entry into the water park? I don't want to pay twice as much for a meal that's mediocre so I'm walking to Wendy's. 

Otherwise Im looking forward to taking my sister there tomorrow. Never have been a huge water park person but her wanting to go has given me incentive to see it again. 

I was just at HH, and when I left, there wasn't anyone at the exit to stamp my hand.  But I had a Gold pass, and they did let me back in, but they were initially confused.  So I'd ask for a handstamp if the exit isn't being attended.  But it was smart to leave all my stuff in that locker, run over to SFMM, then go back into the park and get my stuff.  Much faster than going back to the car.  :D

Some notes from the MSS Fright Fest Panel;

• Suicide Squad: Fright Fest Experience announced
  • Aftermath returns at the Deja Vu Plot; taking over the span of half a mile; as it will be titled "Aftermath II: Chaos Rising"
  • Event starts on September 17th

Some notes from the MSS Fright Fest Panel;

• Suicide Squad: Fright Fest Experience announced
  • Aftermath returns at the Deja Vu Plot; taking over the span of half a mile; as it will be titled "Aftermath II: Chaos Rising"
  • Event starts on September 17th

I really hope they have more to announce at Scare LA this weekend because if that's all they're doing then that's super disappointing. 

They also mentioned that the area around the Riddler's Revenge entrance will be closed down for the 2017 attraction. I guess that means Tidal Wave will be shut down. 

I really hope they have more to announce at Scare LA this weekend because if that's all they're doing then that's super disappointing. 

They also mentioned that the area around the Riddler's Revenge entrance will be closed down for the 2017 attraction. I guess that means Tidal Wave will be shut down. 

I wonder if that could mean that Riddler could get some love (along with Tidal Wave), as it would make sense; especially with that Action Theatre Plot sounding very nice for a League.

Fright Fest is not participating in ScareLA. These are all the new attractions they are announcing for this year's event. Keep in mind, their budget is significantly lower than Horror Nights. All their money is being poured into Suicide Squad & Aftermath 2, which is a 40,000 square ft maze. They are also renovating Chupacabra to be almost a "new" maze. 

I'm going to Six Flags next week for the first time in 3 years. Back then, X2 was always the one that you needed to hit first because of crowds, but now with Twisted Colossus and The New Revolution, that may have changed. What's the best plan of attack for getting through the park if we're getting there before the park opens and staying until 4?

^ Here's my plan - Tried it last week with some out of townies: 

TNR (IF you wanna ride with VR, if not, come back later in the day) > Tatsu > Ninja > Superman > Gold Rusher > Riddlers > Batman > Green Lantern > Lunch > Twisted Colossus (line is never more than 35 mins after opening) > Scream > Goliath > Full Throttle > Viper/ X2 (lines die down around 3-4:30) > Re-rides.

Green Lantern, TNR, Riddlers, and Viper all have single rider lines (Note: If you ride single rider on New Revolution, you won't ride with a VR) 

Good luck!

^ Here's my plan - Tried it last week with some out of townies: 

TNR (IF you wanna ride with VR, if not, come back later in the day) > Tatsu > Ninja > Superman > Gold Rusher > Riddlers > Batman > Green Lantern > Lunch > Twisted Colossus (line is never more than 35 mins after opening) > Scream > Goliath > Full Throttle > Viper/ X2 (lines die down around 3-4:30) > Re-rides.

Green Lantern, TNR, Riddlers, and Viper all have single rider lines (Note: If you ride single rider on New Revolution, you won't ride with a VR) 

Good luck!

Thanks man! I really appreciate it!

Reactions: chris.g
I'd expect Apocalypse to still be closed by next week as they are doing some much needed retracking, hence why i listed it closed. Good luck! Let the forums know how it goes too. 

I don't think I'm going to magic mountain anytime soon and I haven't been in a while but let me ask a couple of quick questions. 

What would you recommend I eat for lunch there or does it really matter. 

Also how is Green Lantern, I was always put off by all the flips and stuff so I never rode it, is it that bad, do you get nauseous, is it really good

I don't think I'm going to magic mountain anytime soon and I haven't been in a while but let me ask a couple of quick questions. 

What would you recommend I eat for lunch there or does it really matter. 

Also how is Green Lantern, I was always put off by all the flips and stuff so I never rode it, is it that bad, do you get nauseous, is it really good

I would recommend JB's BBQ.

Green Lantern is really good. I do not get nauseous. Do you get nauseous on a coaster that does flips and stuff?