Site Responsiveness | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Site Responsiveness

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Slow on my end too. Maybe because I am farther away. :lol: Another thing I have noticed in the last couple of days is that I can't open a thread, click the LAST button and have it actually go there. It refreshes and just stays on the first page. I can't click page 2, 23, etc. and it actually go there. So in some instances I get to read all about something that was posted in 2011.

I've been getting on and off slowness. Also, one thing I noticed both at home and at work, when I click "Reply With Quote," it no longer pops-up a response box right below, it goes to another page (the full reply editor thingy). Same as with editing a post. :shrug:

Sometimes when I log in, it shows I'm not logged in, but when I do it again I'm logged it. After looking at some oages I get logged out for no reason. Anyone else having this problem?

The speed seems to be back to normal on my end too. :)

I did seem to have the same issue as Felipe, though, with replies. More often than not, quick reply has been sending me to the full editor.

I've noticed quick reply is not working consistently, especially the light editing options for quick reply not always showing up (like right now, I don't have any kind of tool/editing bar above the text box). Top 10 still loads extremely slowly or not at all. I wonder if that's the starting point of these issues?

I've noticed quick reply is not working consistently, especially the light editing options for quick reply not always showing up (like right now, I don't have any kind of tool/editing bar above the text box). Top 10 still loads extremely slowly or not at all. I wonder if that's the starting point of these issues?

I did seem to have the same issue as Felipe, though, with replies. More often than not, quick reply has been sending me to the full editor.

Then I discovered that I only had that issue on computers (laptop at home, desktop at work) but then on my cellphone, I got the quick reply just fine :shrug: IDK

EDIT: :lol: Well, now after I post this, both seem to be working fine now on my laptop at home :lol: What the hell...

One of my rack servers occasionally craps out due to a back up of log files (history of all activity) eating up all hard drive space. Not sure what the issue is here but it feels similar.

Pretty sure it's a Chrome only issue but yesterday and some today when you hit the "Quick Reply" box the whole box just goes white and early the same thing happened with Go Advanced. The Quick Reply box did this numerous time yesterday. Do not know if it was only an issue on my end or not. It has not happened with Quick Reply today.

Yes, it's an intermittent problem on chrome also for me. Additionally, the forums top 10 list is starting to get hit & miss on loading again. That always seems to be an early issue before the site becomes very slow a few days later.