Site Responsiveness | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Site Responsiveness

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
It's fine now. This is the fastest it's been all week. The last couple of days it just got steadily slower, then earlier today, the site wouldn't come up on any of my browsers.

BriMan: I've noticed the Forum is once again getting slow on loading, similar to what was going on before the site froze up the other day. Up until tonight it was doing fine.

Has anyone else had this issue? I've tried on my PC and phone, as well as my roommates, and it's been loading fine.

Only thing I've noticed is that the stats/latest posts section at the top either won't load or doesn't load until a few seconds after the rest of the main forum page. I only notice that because that's how I keep up with the majority of conversations. I usually have to do a reload every now and then after coming back out to the main page to get that section to show up.

Only thing I've noticed is that the stats/latest posts section at the top either won't load or doesn't load until a few seconds after the rest of the main forum page. I only notice that because that's how I keep up with the majority of conversations. I usually have to do a reload every now and then after coming back out to the main page to get that section to show up.

same.

Site is loading very slowly for me, and the "top stats" have either not loaded at all or taken a good 10 seconds after the rest of the site has loaded to appear for the past week or so.

Site has been slow to load. Once it comes online, if it does, the forum top 10 lists are slow as molasses. This started last week sporadically and has gotten worse each day. I've had to refresh the forums after every few uses to get the top ten lists to pop up. It's basically followed the same scenario as when it wouldn't load a couple of weeks ago. Progressively slower. The front page is also very slow to load.